Reviews for Bring me back from the brink, baby
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
ohhh this is fantastic... are you continuing this? you should do... please please please...
newdayz chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
Awsome!
waterlooroad-jessica-SVU chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
loving this fic. Hope rachel will be ok and huddy can work things out. Cant wait foor more
lankin chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
uauuu... impresionante historia, deberías de acabarla, es la mejor k he leído en mucho tiempo... saludos from Spain...
JLCH chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Hey are you ever going to finish this story? Really it's very good...I've posted it out to a few friends sites so they will read too...now they'll want more! LOL
glouton-mana chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Emotive story, but not too ooc, I like it !
hlisa chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
WOW... This is the best huddy story I,ve ever read... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... YOU ARE AMAZING
whitmc04 chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
Just read this story and I must say I love it much more than the episode that must not be named. Can't wait for the next update!
caskettobsessed2018 chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
as ever love the update cant wait for more
JLCH chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
Very good. And not too mushy. I expect they will have hurdles and obstacles to overcome, I rather like when they fight and argue and have spats but they should grow from it...you're doing something the writers on the show haven't done and that's grow the characters using this relationship to help them do that!
bladesmum chapter 10 . 3/29/2011
an oasis of Huddy in a desert we call House. Lovin it
schristine chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
Great chapter, I love your story- it seems like a realistic way for them to get back together, although I feel bad for poor Rachel! I added you on twitter, I'm sarahchamilton, I don't tweet much but that should change when this semester is over :)
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
Loved it all! I loved all Cuddy said to her sister about her relationship with House. Loved the House and Wilson talk. House and Cuddy kissed! :) Loved the ending and how they are slooowly getting closer. Such a great chapter!
lin12344 chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
Very good story and a lot better ending then the show with House getting married.
JLCH chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
Whew you worried me with that Lucas thing! Now to get it straight House didn't "sleep" with the hookers, just had sex right? I can go along with that. Sex without emotion, just to fill a void... I love the line about his "man whoring" LOL.

Keep up the great work! These two have a long way to go but they can make it. It will NOT be easy but it can happen...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »