Reviews for Between The Lines
Tvlover1999 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I like the storyline (plot) but, I would really like it if you would STOP useing cus words.
starfishbeliever chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I forgot how much I missed Quogan fanfic trolling until I read this fic... I think it's time for me to go re-read some of the best Quogan stories ).

This was beautifully done by the way, I really liked the tulip symbolism, it was perfectly subtle )

~sfbeliever
Heart of the Lullaby chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Erika! This was definitely a surprise to see in my inbox! I haven't read a Z101 fanfic in the longest time and I've missed your stories. Although, I've disappeared too and haven't updated any of my stuff since god knows when, so you're not the only one!

Anyway, this was amazing! I liked the symbolism of the yellow tulips and thought you did a fantastic job getting it in there. All the moments you added in there and missing scenes...so nostalgic! And not to mention, everyone was wonderfully in-character as always. This made me love Quogan all over again. Overall, awesome job! Whatever you choose to do (keep writing for this fandom or maybe for another), I hope you keep writing :)
Tourmaline Shine chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
A big welcome back from me, soo good to hear from you again Erika, the last thing I expected to see in my inbox this morning was a new Z101 fic from ya, and about my favorite character (besides Logan of course) at that!

YesyesYES! I'm all for the symbolism thing especially when it comes to these two and the yellow tulips'. I do like to think that Logan actually payed for them in "Robot Wars", whether it was his idea or not.

Got butterflies at the end of the fic, with her sort of questioning her security with Mark I guess, then sees that yellow tulip (question... did Logan actually leave that one too?). Oh of what was to come her way!

The 'missing scene' thing is my favorite to read, and you very nicely filled in the gaps with these moments that could have been on the cutting room floor from these small handful of episodes, I always wondered what other Quogan-y type pre-QMTM moments might have been cut. The subtle but still significant Quogan moments envisioned here are muah! They 'hate' each other, but you can see something else brewing too here and there, heh heh. ;D "You do come in handy," says Logan. Psh, yeah, you'd find out just how much when she really was rid of 'the lame boyfriend', ha haha!

Thank you so much for deciding to put this up after all, it was a much needed breath of fresh air to the archive I'm sure. Looking forward to whatever else you got, especially Billy/Victoria!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Good to see you back again.

Keep up the good work.
dancer4lifeand4ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
welcome back hun! im really glad you came back to this slowly declining fanfiction (: hope everything is well with you!

p.s. i liked the story too (;
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Welcome back Erika! You do not even understand how happy I was to see this in my inbox. It's great to have you back, though I definitely understand how school work and everything can get in the way.

This was a really great piece. Quinn has never been my favourite character, but I really think you got her core character in this. It was just so Quinn. I really liked how you followed the episodes, and how you managed to include different interactions with different characters, especially Logan, yet you always managed to stay true to bother of their characters. And you get a serious kudos for mentioning Gretchen, who is never mentioned ever ever ever, yet I know have serious respect for.

Overall, great job, and I hope to see a couple of new things from you soon. Also, is there any chance that you'll be writing some Victorious stories? Just because I'd really like to see your take on everything.