Reviews for The End
fuck
This was simply fantastic.
Palesky chapter 2 . 6/2
It's perfect.
How chapter 1 . 5/31
How the hell did you even make a fanfiction about Minesweeper? ITS MINESWEEPER.
Popsicle chapter 2 . 2/29
this really happened, i was the door
Kwizzic chapter 2 . 2/29
A plot twist! I really feel for the Narrator's suffering in this chapter. The increased length and detail allows us to better sympathizes with her struggle- a struggle which, I believe, we all share at one time or another in our lives. In a sense, the Narrator is representative of all of us as we struggle against the human condition to express ourselves and overcome hardship. She's shown to be a very resilient person even in the face of many troubles.

I really can identify with the Narrator- though she seems to have moved past her struggles, they still haunt her in a very intrinsic sense. Such lingering aftereffects even after the source of the sorrow has been dealt with are both scarring and important to our improvement as humans.

The addition of a second character introduces an element of unpredictability in the Narrator's world structure. Though she has worked so hard to organize her environment to prevent further suffering, she grows to understand the vulnerability of connecting with another human being: "divulging her deepest, darkest secrets". It's clearly a metaphor for the volatility of human bonds and heartfelt feelings.

More on the symbolism of the therapy panda to follow... but only if you write another chapter!
Chipster-roo chapter 2 . 2/29
WOW. You're...back after all these years? Wow. Just...wow.

This chapter is fascinating. I never thought this could get so deep.

I can't wait to see what happens next! Good job!
Kwizzic chapter 1 . 2/29
Deeply moving. Can't wait to see how this progresses & how the narrator deals with her loss...
NotJimButlerVEVO chapter 1 . 1/8
a fanfiction...on Minesweeper? What the fuck is wrong with people?
Chipster-roo chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I never thought something so short could be so interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
5/5 would read again
dkjfaldkfads chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
what the actuall fuck i didn't know there was fanfiction about this holy hell i am favoriting it
chaotic-iak chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
?x

13x

011

...meh can't make mines properly in text

Yay. Often gets the same thing :(

Should be longer, but otherwise fine. Ugh, I can't find anything majorly wrong to be mentioned, so I'll just say it is perfect if you make it longe- sorry, wait. *click click click BOOM* Ugh I guessed incorrectly again :( Okay, your fic is so simple that it's now stuck in my head :P

Keep writing! *click click click BOOM* Again?
KameSagi chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Nice one:) It happened to me sooooooo many times. :) Although it was short, it was funny. :)
BioluminescentGirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Agh! You have to DO something with this! Build a plot, build some characters, use you imagination! C'mon!