Reviews for My Song, Your Beats
mike alvarez chapter 1 . 3/1
I love it this amazing
EpicDocHoliday chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This is one of my favourite stories. I just love the otanashi/iwasawa fan fiction (I don't know why?). This one is at the top of my list! Good job dude/dudette! Your talented!
Iryerris chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I always found this pairing particularly adorable due to the scene in episode 3. You know which I mean.
Eijun-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Even though I support Kanade & Yuzuru, my favourite character is Iwasawa, so why not support these two as well?

Great one-shot, I wish it could have gone on longer! Please continue to write more Iwasawa stories!
hideki411 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i really liked this story its was a little short but reallyyyyy sweet awesome nice job! D
USAthroughout chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Nice story. I have always been curious about the possible pairing since the water bottle scene in episode 3 and several fan art. You actually influenced me to write my own story of the pairing, which I will get started on after finishing my current one. Iwasawa is definitely my favorite character so I am glad I found your story.
Kamikaze Bear chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Aaron chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Very nice! A Otonoshi x Iwasawa pairing didn't even cross my mind. Definitely would like to see this story with a few chapters to flush out the story, if you ever take a crack at it again.
Our Guild chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Nice. We like the pairing and how you thought outside of the usual Otonashi x Kanade to get to it. It is a great fic.
Zenzak101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That was so beautiful, I almost burst into tears reading favorite part was the ending.
Rei Sagara chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you! *repeatedly bows* I'm so happy that someone finally decided to write an IwasawaXOtonashi story! I love you for that! Although, I do have some complaints...

First, whenever someone new speaks, remember to start a new paragraph. Second, if the person saying the dialouge is revealed right after saying it, replace the period with a comma. You also used a semi-colon when a comma would have done just fine. Also, "after-life" is just one word without the "-".

The story was a little rushed, too. It kinda shocked me that Iwasawa and Otonashi kissed a few hours after meeting each other again, you need to add more development to their relationship and build on it before doing something bold like that since they didn't really speak to each other very much in the anime, it gives the kiss more meaning and doesn't feel as awkward.

Iwasawa was a bit out of character in this story, too. She's usually the cool and calm character so having her get jealous and slap Otonashi was a little overboard. I understand that by that point in the one-shot she loved him but still, she wouldn't have lost her cool so easily. She's more of a lone wolf with a love for music rather than the tsundere character that you gave her.

I'm very sorry if I was way too blunt! I'm just trying to help you get better. Kudos on keeping everyone else IC, though. I wish you the best of luck in any future writing. Au revoir!