Reviews for Circumventing Causality
Robofin117 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This must become a series!
Eipok chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
There's no way this can just be a oneshot :( If there aren't any continuations to this in your archive, I'm going to be seriously depressed :(
Manzana chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
"They'd have to carefully manage their new 'recruits', but still."

. . . And thus marks the begining of the end.
Inverness chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Heh, those are all good alternate solutions to fighting Skynet.

I've thought for awhile, after reading a few pieces of TSCC fanfiction, that if the creation of Skynet can't be prevented, control it. In other words, create Skynet and convince it not to start Judgement Day, which seems to be whats going on with its "brother" John Henry.
Lord of Chaotic Time and Space chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Interesting story. I like the points that Rodney and Sheppard make about fighting skynet.
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
No! Not complete! NOT COMPLETE!

I would LOVE to see more on this!
EvilTheLast chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
That was a great funny story. I hope you update this story. Maybe have a Wraith try to feed on Cameron? Hehe.
Stoko chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Haha, gotta say, I LOVED this story. It'd be great if you could continue it
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Interesting... this is good stuff.

A really truly great fanfic here dude.

Please update as soon as you can._
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
oh, god. so funny.
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
McKay might be an egotistical S.O.B. but it was sure cool to see his chart-blowing I.Q. demolish John's fragile little paradigm of possibilities. The whole "sticking-your-finger-in-the-dike" approach always seemed kind of stupid to me as well. Honestly, following the Conners line of reasoning, initiating an nuclear holocaust would be ideal because it might delay Judgement Day and the following war for generations.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Awesome chapter!

Is there going to be more?
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 3/19/2011