Reviews for To Be Tough
werewolf6780 chapter 1 . 7/27
That was suprising... And awesome!
MlleMary chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Loved it.
BeetleQueen chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Absolutely LOVED this! Why are there not more reviews?

Emmalyn chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
*fans self* Wow, that was sexy and insightful all at once! Your descriptions flowed very nicely, and I loved seeing both of their perspectives. Megs's hatred of that word and obsession with his own mental capacities, as well as Roxanne's determination to break him out of them, were perfect. (In fact, that particular conflict reminds me of someone I happen to be married to, haha- XD) Loved this little fic!
Cagnas chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
*Sigh* Although i do love your writing and this awesome story.. I just can't seem to make it through these smutty moments with megamind. I just keep seeing flashbacks of his parents and what would they say if they saw him doing those things and oh God, it's so embarassing! Anyways, I love this story. Very sexy. Keep it up!
raspberryseedz chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This was extremely insightful, as well as being pretty damn sexy. I think you've really hit on something with your characterization of Megamind, it makes sense he'd throw his entire self-worth, including his masculinity, into his intellect. Anyrate, thoroughly enjoyed this, hope you decide to write more of these two, smut or no.
Lunabellla chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
...Wow...( shocked into silence) O_O
Lampyridae92 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011

Quick- someone give me a CPR! Cause I just DIED!