Reviews for A Moment Uninterrupted
Awesome Gold Stars ***** :D
K. A. Carlyle chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh, Bobby...
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
and there is yer lesson boys and girls, never piss of a girl by cutting her short went she wants to do or say SOMETHING, specially something important, SPECIALLY if she is rogue... or any other form of uber dangerous female, been it superhuman or not.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
thats funny!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Aw, poor Rogue. I know I should say poor Bobby, but it's his own fault for interrupting them.
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
D'OH...BOBBY! *facepalms* butI like her reaction...*evil smirk*
DesertCat chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Dude. That peanut butter and jelly trick blew my mind. How has that never occured to me before? Also, very cute story.
Cowgrl94 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
lmao! epic :) she will get her moment alone! lol
decessus chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I loved the fic. Not bad for being distracted while writing. Poor Rogue, didn't think she'd *ever* get her moment. Bobby so deserved that at the end.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Hello, Dawn at Midnight, so nice to see you!

Number of times the words passionately, irrevocably, and wretchedly appeared in this fic: 4

Well, actually, 'passionately' appeared something like 5 and two half times, but that's beside the point. ;)

Number of times Rogue said UH in that last conversation: 9 ;)

Ah, Kurt. You always know how to ruin a perfect moment.

Beautiful, yet ironic. As usual. The randomness, the cuteness... it's perfect.

"He always seemed to be able to find time alone to pin her against a wall and whisper inappropriate things in her ear. He always caught her alone long enough to either anger or entice her. Sometimes both.

More recently, both."

I enjoyed this line very much. Very. Much.

Number of times I giggled, sighed, awed, or squealed while reading this: I didn't count above 10. Too hard.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I love this song! I don't know if it's still on my ipod or not...because I don't know where it is exactly...but I love this song!

This is why I love songfics (done right)! You just get this whole different feeling with it. And then if you know the song, and it's written well enough (which this was on point), it's like there's a montage sequence going on in your head (or mine at least).

At this point, I don't really think you could write something I didn't like/love. Bravo, encore, Bravo!