Reviews for You I Wind Land and Sea
Maeeflower chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Nooooooooo poor Pounce and Monuca :( I hoe their sister is may!

And YAY! I'm glad that Aello came back. For a minute there I thought I was going to cry from the betrayal.

Sorry this review came a month late. I really liked this chapter though!

Can't wait to read more!

-Mae :)
Flyingsongistoolazytologin chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Ragh, so much has happened! I'm so glad Aelli went back for them, and now I'm so curious as to what Monica and Pounce are gonna do. But of course, I still wanna know what's going on with Phaearae!
Lilac Rose6 chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
ASDFHJKL ALL OF MY FEELINGS OHMYGOD AL ;A; YES, GOOD BOY.

AND MONICA AND POUNCE HOLY SHIT. ALL THE LOVE. ALL OF IT. And they didn't get their sister omg ;A; no, this must be fixed or I will cry so hard ohmygod.

It's like two in the morning so this review is probably complete gibberish omg. Omg.

This story is just asdfhjkl omg.
Maeeflower chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Sorry I didn't review earlier, I was at a friends house when i read this chapter. Poor Aeollo! I hope he's okay! Noooooooo...Al! You should've admitted your undying love for Lark when you were alone together! Why? Lol...

Update soon!

Mae :)
Lilac Rose6 chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Lol, awesome english powers! Yes, thats a great description XD And I do, I adore the way you write him! You got him right in chaacter it's so cool!

AELLO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? What does it mean? D: Ad Ph- and Lark- Al- and- OHMYGOD THE SUSPENSE.

I love this story so muchhhhh

Flyingsong chapter 9 . 2/10/2012
Oh my god! What is going to happen? Poor Phaea... And Aello, you better watch your back! Great so far!
Sgt. Sporky chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Hihihihi! *├╝ber-glomp*

Hn. The crossbow would have been way more badass. Believe the crazy guy, crossbow is more badass than longbow.

There's multiple RHs? We're all gonna die! I'm glad you actually have them look busted up instead of having them be busted up but still look decent. Thank you, over 9000 times, for the realism.

Hn. I don't know about this radiation stuff, but there's no better explanation. Whatever works. I also wonder how they're able to use their powers sometimes. Maybe there's a fault in the way the radiation works, or maybe it's a genetic anomaly in some experiments. Well, that is, an anomaly beyond what you'd usually find.

It's been great seeing you again.

Update soon!
GreenEyedGleek chapter 8 . 1/18/2012
I honestly love Lark, By the way, this is her 'creator'. And, jsut to clarify, Lark and Al and Ace were taken?
Lilac Rose6 chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
AMG YOU'RE BACK AND THERE'S A CHAPTER AND IT WAS SO /GOOD/ AND YOU'RE /BACK/ AND I MISSED YOU SO FRIGGIN MUCH CAUSE THIS STORY IS LEGIT ONE OF MY FAVES AND I WAS LIKE 'ASDFGHKJL' WHEN IT UPDATED AND AAAAAAH.

*Deep breath*

You made Eric so... so... big! *throws hands out* I'm so used to my OCs being ignored (I think I purpousfully make them like that) and I was just like "He's talking... ;w;" Aw it was awesome, bro.

And Lark makes me laugh! And them holding hands was just like. YUS. And a penguin in a microwave? I might start saying that now XD

You're such an amazing author, good luck on your midterms!

Maeeflower chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
YAYYYYYYY YOU'RE BACKKKKKK! :) I started squealing when I saw that you updated (probably one of not to many stories can get me to squeal in joy)

I loved what Lark said to Eric, it made me crack up sooo hard. And the fact that Lark and Al had to hold hands :)

I liked the story if Tobi and Kyle too. Eric's power is super cool :)

I hope they're all okay! Lark especially, she seemed to be the one to experience the most pain. I wonder why they couldn't smell the gas leak though, but you'll probably explain that later. Now I'm probably going to spend the rest of the night wondering who the 'Mistress' is..

Really great chapter! I can't way for you to update :)

-Mae :)

P.S. Good Luck with your midterms.I remember taking finals at my old school, and the whole entire time I was so stressed out, I was lucky I didn't have a panic new schools isn't too bad. I just started my second Trimester, an we have to take the ITBS whatevers. :(
Sgt. Sporky chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Hi! *voice crack* You're here! *glomp*

This was interesting, yes indeed. Why did Al's senses not detect anything? That Eraser was prepared for anything, wasn't he? I have a feeling they're going to be rescued by some other familiar faces...

Hm. I bet that RH stands for Reseal, Hecate, and that Hecate is this Eraser. The question now is motive... Why does he want the squad? Who's paying him?

A minor point of criticism I'd like to make, however, is that a bow plus quiver wouldn't fit under a hoodie. Even the smaller compound shortbows are about three feet long. They're about as small as you can go. Standard longbows can be up to five or six feet tall, fully strung, with arrows a little over two feet in length- long enough to fence with if you hold just above the fletching. I would have recommended a small, one-handed crossbow. The one-handed crossbow is to its full-sized, armor-piercing counterpart what a pistol is to a rifle or a dagger is to a sword. That is, its easily concealed little brother.

Other than that, great job! I understand trying to balance with school, but update soon!
jmt chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Love It *0*
Flyingsong chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Oh Phaea, can't you see that Eric likes you? Haha great job, can't wait to see more!
Lilac Rose6 chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
I'm squealing! Teehee, Tobi got to make out with an Irish boy! XDD And Eric! aw, poor boy XD stuck in the friend zone for now. Here's hoping he can make his way out of it~

This stoy is awesome! I an't wait for an update, I need to know what happens next!

Sgt. Sporky chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Ohmygod! Hi! *glomp* *embarrassing voice cracks* Don't you ever leave us like that again! *hugs* *huggles* *refuses to let go for the rest of the review*

Ah, Tobi and Phaerea. Tobi, my Gods, woman! I never knew she could do that. And here I was thinking she was destined for someone in the group!

And good on you, Phaerea! Man, I wish I could do that. I do look a little older than 15, depending on what I'm wearing, but not by much. *sigh* If only I had some fake IDs.

How the f*ck did I get out of the store with two tents? I mean, I could do chocolate bars, small jewelery or even a drink, given large enough pockets, but a whole tent, let alone two? Probably not.

Speaking of me, the Lark-Al relationship is so FAX-esque. Neither one is anything like their respective counterpart, but their relationship seems the same. "Best freinds" who don't act like it and annoy the Hellsgates out of eachother. And I like that! The whole "it's canon" and "well, it's Max" thing aside, that's the reason I like FAX- there's no sappy bullshit. Or, at least, very little. Beats Jack and Rose any day.

Well, update soon!