Reviews for Klaine Drabbles
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
This was absolutely amazing!
HollandMarie chapter 7 . 7/20/2011

Awwwww!

That's all I can say.

AWWWWW!
Livingmyths chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
They're all so cute! I totally got the Winnipeg and "I Still Think" references, just so you know. ;) Off to read the next chapter!
Shippingeveryonewithsomeone chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
please write another chapter thanks
Cap'NCupcake chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Absolutely ADORABLE! As per usual with you, of course. I think I actually melted from it all, actually. Too cute to handle.

National Kissing Day? Totally celebrated... With a picture of Darren.

(I AM NOT DESPERATE!)

And I TOTALLY understand Blaine in that last one. Like, you don't even know how scared I am of even being in the same room as my best friend's new born brother. What if he starts crying? What if I have to touch him? What if I hurt him? What if I drop him? Oh god! When I don't hold him right, I'm gonna accidentally break his neck and then he's gonna die and it's gonna be all my fault!

It's really bad. I'm scared of a three-month-old.

Anyways, I actually have an idea.

Mickey to Your Minnie

They totally dress up like Mickey and Minnie for Halloween... It'd totally be amazing if, I don't know... BLAINE WAS MINNIE AND HE WORE THE BOW AND THE GLOVES AND THE TUTU SKIRT DRESS THING!

Just a suggestion.

:) Jordan
wynnie the pooh chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
awwwwwwwww blanket almost made me cry! That was sooo sweet!
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Oh gosh, these drabbles make me tear up :')
Unfortunate Fates chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
I loved the blanket one, too sweet :)
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
NO NO NO can't be over! These are the loveliest drabbles ever! *cries*
Cap'NCupcake chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
These were ADORABLE, as per usual. I especially loved the Toronto one, of course.

That video was amazing.

And I am now totally naming my first kid Toronto.

Also totally love the "Brilliant Plan". I found absolutely brilliant, as well.

And, of course, the 4 minutes. I have always wondered what Blaine would say if he saw that cuz DAYUM! He looks SO. FIRETRUCKING. FINE. in that video. I once watched it everyday for a week.

I just love it so much.

Anyhoot, fantastic chapters, lovey! The world can truly never get enough Klaine!

:) Jordan
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Gosh these are gorgeous! I love the variety, and just utterly, ridiculously cute!
wynnie the pooh chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
'You're tall and fun and pretty, you're really really skinny... ginny! You're the mickey to my minnie, i'm the tigger to your winnie, ginny! I'll take you to the city, gonna take you out to dinny, ginny! You're cuter than a guinea pig! I'm gonna take you up to winnipeg, that's in canada!'

haha sorry.. you said winnipeg... i don't know if it was a reference or not, but it is now :D

and haha now im singing i still think... 'Shoes and jackets, with purses and tennis rackets make their way as they please in those SUVs to the country club... blah blah... SWINGING ON MONKEY BARS! :D'
It'sNotUnusual chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
I just found your story today, and it's absolutely adorable. :)

Especially 'Admit'. Yep, that's my favourite to date. ;)

Please keep them coming!

G-B-C xx
Emily31594 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
The last one about the iPod was really sweet.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »