Reviews for Private Tutoring
AiMila chapter 14 . 1/1
i enjoyed this story so freaking much...i cant wait to read the sequel to it
PharaohsMagician chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
Wonderful and amazing story. I love how it all progressed. I love how Uhura didn't rant and rave and be angry at Jim or Spock when she was told and how Pike was so concerned when he was told. Though I can understand the how insulting his assuming was. I think the meeting of the parents was so amazing to read and so very halirious. Mainly meeting Spock's. I think you're a wonderful author and writer. I am so glad my twin told me about this story. I know I'll love the sequel as my twin does. Cheers and ta!_
tanseynz chapter 14 . 8/18/2015
Totally mad, totally gorgeous. But you didn't do a scene where Kirk gets smacked by his hot husband. Cruel!
Irene34 chapter 14 . 8/18/2015
So funny! Thanks a lot.
Sakihinata chapter 14 . 8/8/2015
wow, that was so HOT !
Qleo chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
This entire piece was beyond amazing. It is sweet, funny, well written..an absolute pleasure to read!
louisesnape chapter 14 . 2/1/2015
Lol love it
Jane chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
I LOVE the part where Spock's mom cracks up! Made me laugh so hard!
yaoilover6 chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
I have had this story saved for a while now to finish the last chapter and just now got around to it i liked the end a lot.
PolarLuv chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
Great! The last chapter was absolutely hysterical!
XanaduHawk chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Gaila was just perfect in this chapter.
Human being chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I love the story so far! I just wanted to point out a small typo: near the end of this chapter when Kirk is asking for a note from spock note is misspelled not. Keep writing!
Gracealma chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
Love the fic. Spock is a sneaky Vulcan.
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
really high school musical ? i dont know ant boy who watches high school musical unless you might be gay. though i never asked anyone because a lot of guys dont like it hear.
keytomyheartmyimmortal chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
it sounds like jim is in love