Reviews for The Pink Jungle Book
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Wow these poems were just amazing. Such a clever idea to do the whole TJM movie in helgas writing. My favourite poems were Class to the Rescue (had some very funny moments in it), Home (short simple but very sweet and effective) but the best was Morning Light. I seriously reread this over and over cause it was so touching and beautiful. :)
Myriamj chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I love all of them, but HOME is my favorite.
Original fic, thanks for write it.
KireiNoTsuki chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Rly cute I loved the one describing Arnold compared to the jungle
Myriam J chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love this history, and too other histories. You write very good. I hope read new things ;)
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh wow, this was such a beautiful story! It was so different than the prose you usually read concerning TJM. The poems were absolutely great. You really have a gift- when they rhymed, the rhymes were clever and natural- not forced, like some rhyming poems tend to be.

This was great. It really, truly was. I loved the poem about how Helga has known San Lorenzo all her life. It held so much romantic sentiment and described her love in a way I hadn't ever seen it described before. I also really enjoyed the poem about the waterfall; I absolutely loved the last two lines and the rhyming in it.

Actually, I really liked them all, haha. ;) Such a great job! Favoriting for sure. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is good

And last one

is best
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Exllcent fid good job with Helga desctiv of the evens of the poems were wuite moving