Reviews for Batteries not Included
kci47 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Love it!
Alex chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow, what a great story! I loved how it was smut but really quite emotionally deep and well-written. Awesome job!
halfboy chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This. Was. Fantastic. D'you know how much I love you? Well, now you do. I love you and this gloriously smutty fic.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hilariously awesome! I love that it was ice cream that started it all. And you do write smut very well indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That was absolutely yummy!
Kowy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Great story, I liked it a lot, very funny and in character :)Nice idea with the ice-cream too, and the face reading thing with Gillian on her chair- brilliant :) Keep writing, please!
midsummerwriter chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
LOL! that was a great read :)
LightWoman chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Who needs plot when you've got hot? And this was HOT. Read last night but was too tired to review, so doing it now :-) Lovely image with the ice cream (perhaps we could hav a sequel where they finish up that lovely Chocolate Orgasm?) and I like that it was Gillian who initiated things, although I think when it eventually happens on the show it'll be Cal. He just won't be able to help himself one day, something in him will snap and boom! Restraint and willpower gone :-)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Thanks for the callian smut. What a lucky man cal is and what a lucky girl Gillian is. Loved the last cheeky comment from Gillian. Will they get a repeat performance? Will they talk and sort out their lines. Thanks fr writing and sharing.
divakat chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
SHUT UP AND FUCK ME OMG! Both funny AND amazingly hot!

I loved the bit at the end about the batteries, again, bringing a little humor!

There was much hotness here.

Fav part was the ARM TATTOO LICKING! Ugh! Super sexy. Now I want to lick those too *pouts*

I was stumped on the Firefly ref. but I had 3 parts tickling my memory.

1) The name of the ice cream

2)the part about him driving off all her men and needing something that required batteries (sparks a Mal/Inara memory)

and

3" The "Sublimate much" line.

I am probably wrong on all 3!

So nice to read good smut that I didn't write!Just waiting on Gidget now!
f2010 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Yay for response fic! & LMAO at the last line, very good!
CharlieBravo chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh my fucking god this was so fucking hot! I should prob thank divakat for prompting this response ;p Your imagery played up perfectly to my voyeurism - felt like a pervy little fly on the wall. Thanks for writing!
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I LOLed at that last line hahahah! :) Well done!