Reviews for Tonight We Tell The Truth
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Aww, this was just toocute! I hated it at the beginning, a lack of Delena. But it's not always about them :p this was great. Really great!
caspasta chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
BEAUTIFUL
TashaRose chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
{beams happily} Nice ending!
TashaRose chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Don't ask questions that you can't afford to be on the losing end of dear Stefan. I truly hope she chooses Damon.
TashaRose chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
{chuckles} I have to chuckle at the byplay between all four of them. I love it.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awesome start to this!
kfulmer7 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Great story! The truth drink was a fabulous idea. Thought at first they were going to play truth or dare which is always a favorite of mine in stories with D&E. Your idea turned out great too. I kinda hoped someone would ask Elenaif she loved Damon more than Stefan. Was just a thought I had. Thanks for writing! Looking forward to reading more of your stories! Karen
psymplemind chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Satisfying/enjoyable read :)
psymplemind chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
The truth comes out (exactly as so many of us see it!)
psymplemind chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Well done
psymplemind chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I share your feelings 100% about TVD. I watch it...I'm eternally hopeful..then when Delena happened they only let us have 5 minutes of happy before tearing us up again! I fear Julie Pleck wants Stelena endgame no matter what the majority of fans want...but if you go to a TVD convention (I've been to two so far) it's ALL ABOUT DAMON and Delena. The fans want Delena! This fourth season has made me so angry I want to spit fire! These next five/six episodes better be good...grrrrrr...so anyway I read all four chapters here and enjoyed your story...all my friends want Stefan to end with Katherine and Elena with Damon! It makes perfect sense!
DElena all the way chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
i like it a lot - thanks
VintageBeautyx chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
I'm obviously late with finding and reading this fanfic and I was just going to favorite it, but you've done such a fantastic job that I just have to write a little review here for you, haha.

You've kept each and every person in-character and you've portrayed them so perfectly! I especially love the little things that you had Katherine say; her lines are quite entertaining and even funny here. This is such a cute story and although it isn't extremely long in length or anything, it's still extremely enjoyable and more than satisfying. I'm glad that Damon and Elena got their happy ending and I like how you threw in a bit of Steferine as well because I absolutely adore both Steferine and Delena!

There's one line in chapter 3 that I find incredible: "Elena had the bizarre idea that with Damon she had met the monster, and discovered the man, but with Stefan, she had met the man, but she was only just discovering the monster." This line here is perfection.

Amazing work! Great job with writing this story, I really enjoyed reading it!
juliet233 chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
So I'm obviously late to the party when it comes to this fic, but I absolutely adore it. You've captured all of the characters so well in such a short amount of time, and I think this sentence is such a fantastic description of the situation: "Elena had the bizarre idea that with Damon she had met the monster, and discovered the man, but with Stefan, she had met the man, but she was only just discovering the monster."
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2013