Reviews for Saving Neopia
Zuperartist chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I really love this story. I have reading it via DSi, computer, and tablet, and love the way you put it together. It draws me in, and I love how the recurring villains act against Bloony and pals. I have a small personal request, however- I love this story so much, I had wondered if you would allow me to create a graphic novel rendering of it. It would be on DeviantART, and would hold copyrights to you, Neopets, and any other companies of the knowledge. My DeviantART is newzuperartist123.

ZuperArtist
nightelf37 chapter 71 . 5/23/2013
Here's my opinion on the entire story:

1. You're obviously a troper (browsing TV Tropes a lot), right? There are also a fair numher of name mistakes, like saying Marvin when you meant to say Rocky (where exactly I cannot say for certain.)
2. This story is a chiché dungstorm (Heroes of Light being the worst), though you managed to make it not a chore to read and actually somewhat likeable.
3. This is apparently after The Faerie's Ruin (with even a nod to Xandra), but no word whatsoever on Brynn and Hanso? Are they in a treasure hunting mission and are stuck in Moltara for some reason. It's the only reason I can think of behind their absence.
4. The canon character deaths are wholly could easily have rendered King Skarl ill, use another Bori aside from Armin, critically wound Jacques... and Altador's death was easily as pointless and seemingly OOC, even though I don't know him that much, admittedly.

Not everybody thinks this is an awesome story, and I'm one of them, even if I read it thoroughly. nice try.
AmethystWren chapter 71 . 1/26/2013
I swear to goodness I reviewed this! My phone must've been doing it's annoying "Muahahaha, you don't want to submit this review, do you?" thing. Sorry!

Fallenova was awesome. They were all awesome- it was a great final battle- but her part was just great. It reminded me a tiny, tiny bit of Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi, right at the end. Except she didn't die. And Bloony and Cherry aren't her twin children. THAT would've been one hell of a weird plot twist!

Yes. Do a sequel, if you feel like it. What happened to the Villains of Darkness?
AmethystWren chapter 68 . 11/17/2012
Bye bye, Villains of Darkness! Have fun wherever you land!
Amethyst3232 chapter 67 . 11/11/2012
It won't let me review this chapter if I'm logged in ): So I'll do it like this :D!

The Faerie of Death... I'm imagining a faerie with a black hood and a scythe here.

The 'You've got Neomail' voice was hilarious! It was JUST like that annoying email voice!

I feel bad for Fallenova. Lord Catacylsm isn't going to be very happy with her, and she actually seems like a nice-ish person.

Ooh, bi-i-i-i-i-i-g battle!
AmethystWren chapter 67 . 11/10/2012
I think this might be the same as last chapter. Have you accidently uploaded it twice?
AmethystWren chapter 66 . 10/21/2012
Yay! Our heroes are all together and hugging each-other! Though if Fallenova's coming for them, it's not going to last for long...
AmethystWren chapter 65 . 9/25/2012
Are they on Lutari Island? Because it's all misty, and there are lots of lutaris, so... It'd make sense...

I love how Razul was like "I'm invincible!" And then died immediately after. That was so funny!

It's all tying up now. Which means... It's... Nearly... FINISHED D:
AmethystWren chapter 64 . 9/23/2012
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Jacques DIED?!
That is either really good or really bad. No in-between.
Hmm...

I know what you mean; I think you're writing's improved since the beginning too. To be honest, I think that nearly everyone improves when they write a long story, with so many chapters.
AmethystWren chapter 63 . 8/22/2012
Action! YAY!
AmethystWren chapter 62 . 7/26/2012
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, Ohfortheloveofpete, happy birthday to you!

Yeah, this was a longer chapter- but still awesome! I think I liked Desdemona and Othella's bit the most though; the fanboys and fangirls were hilarious! :D
AmethystWren chapter 61 . 7/2/2012
"She noticed that he appeared to have poison powers now, which proved to be an unfortunate problem." No, yah think?

Anyway, this was awesome, as usual! Things are getting bad for the Heroes of Light now...
AmethystWren chapter 60 . 6/8/2012
Well, it /could/ have been Sheldon. It depends how annoying Skarl was being, with his thinking-everything-is-a-joke. Of course, I know it wasn't really Sheldon. Probably.
AmethystWren chapter 59 . 6/2/2012
You're right, what a coincidence *sarcasm*

Sheldon in Meridell was awesome! The way King Skarl thought his warning was a joke was utterly hilarious!
AmethystWren chapter 58 . 5/13/2012
I have no idea! Uh... An army? Some monster thingy? The darkest faerie? Gosh, I don't know.

They've split up. Uh oh!