Reviews for VeronaChat
GryffindorBeth chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
This is so funny, and I wish I had found it closer to when I had actally studied Romeo and Juliet in school last year. Did I tell you it's so freaking funny? And I loved the Dumbledore reference... Really the only reason I reviewed at this point. YOu can't not be a Harry Potter fan and miss a Dumbledore quote like that. Anyway, I'm loving this. Thanks for writing it :)
evol love chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
This fic is actually brilliant and i'm in love oh my god this is absolutely fantastic
sc0ut-finch chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
ohmygod I'm dying xD I can't breathe omg this is hysterical!
Hawkslayer chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
UPDATE! YAY! WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPITALS?! Okay, better. Right. Review.

Fabuloso, babe. Bien sur. :) And funny as hell. You need to update more often; who needs revision?

Hawk
teenagejustice chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
My God, this is hilarious! Tybalt and Benvolio about the latter's sexuality, ha! So funny!
ginny411 chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
:} go gay!
ginny411 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
MY MIND IS EXPLODING! lol, over use of smileys. ;D
KoruHime chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
You updated! I'm glad I put this on story alert hehe q) I suppose I was correct about death being a ban of some sort. I wonder if they'll be able to meet Tybalt in real life? All in all, great chapter!
Lord Kouja chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Romeo and Juliet's interactions Lmao! They're as rash and dramatic as they are in the play, just this time on chat/texting/URPG (brilliantly funny btw) terms. Great chap!
Lord Kouja chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
This is supah funny - especially the voice on the chat xD Sorry I'm not typing a whole lot but all in all it's a great chap!
Lord Kouja chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
LMAO! The idea of incorporating VeronaChat to what happened in the play is so creative and hilarious! The exchange between Benvolio and Tybalt, the semi-colons and smileys, and the spamming of nudges until they got muted from chat was extremely funny! Now I can't wait to see Mercutio vs. Tybalt!
CuboneGirl13 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
I just gotta say, I absolutely ADORE this fic. X3 Dun like your description of Ben (a GINGER? REALLY?), but that's the only thing I don't like. :) This is absolutely prodigious!
Ruu chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
LOL. Sword fighting Nudges online. Trolololol...

And BeiberFever... I think its worse now than it was back then.

:D Anyway, this is really funny, and Benvolio's statement, "Which I had no part of..." Made me scroll up to check if he did send nudges and he DID. the LIAR. xD

Sorry, I've been drinking soda and coffee.

:D Can't wait to keep reading! x3

-Ruu
FadedImitation chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Oh wow, that chapter was simply amazing! Especially the drama at the end! It was nice to have my comment included as the tweets, but I also had a hard time not being bemused at the fact that they didn't even question the fact that there were several 'FadedImitation's. Anyway, back to the drama; I think you captured Romeo and Juliet pretty accurately, and Tybalt's jealousy resembles the losing rival in most romances I've seen, making me think that Mercutio might actually win Benvolio just yet (sad, really). I think the fact of Mercutio almost confessing (which I assume would have happened) should throw in a good dose of drama into the triangle, which I think will be more than enough to stick around for.

Great job, a four-day late Happy New Year's, and wish you the best.
KitCatesby chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
TTwTT So many words. I've never been so happy :3 Love the fight! I realllllyyy want to hear what M had to say...!