Reviews for Shut It Out
HopeForDuende chapter 4 . 8/29
so sad this is over :(
Ooshaboosha chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Loved this story! Damon and Jeremy are by far my favorite family dynamic on this show. Can I make a request? In the season 6 premiere Matt was seen getting really mad and fed up with how Jeremy was dealing with his grief (drinking, sex with random girls, and video games all day). Could you do a spanking fic where Matt disciplines Jeremy for this stuff? I just would love to see this written by someone with as much talent as you have, but it's just a suggestion! Love your work :)
kittyranma chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Loved it
New88 chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Perfect ending :)
this chapter is my favorite .and its not just because of the spanking loool
-I liked everything .specially the part where you decriped Jeremy hunger .and who he felt after drinking human blood :)
-Demon and stefen .its like they complete each other . one is doing the spanking . the other did the talking
-I really liked that talk between Sefen and Jeremy had . I like Stefen saying that Demon thinks he loves Elena, and how her love open the door for him to care about other people .it sure does make sense and great analysis on your part ..
Thank you so much for writing and sharing this
I really hope you do another VD fic soon :)
New88 chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Great :)
Your fic makes like stefen alot more than Demon :)
at some point I forgot this fic was supposed to have spanking lool ..Loved the whole woke him by swatting his butt lool :)
New88 chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
Lool great job
its kind amazing that in the current season Jeremy ended up living with Demon and Stefen lool :)
I liked the part when Jeremy and Demon went to the gas station to drink people Lol.
Stefen is amazing ..
Elena the world dont circle around you .My God she sucks lool
New88 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Wow very exciting first chapter :)
I know the first part was directly from the show .but still very entertaining to read :)
Jeremy is one of the characters who took lots of crap for no reason .it seems the writers meant to make his life a living helll loool
I hated his relationship with his sister .Elena sucks and the way she treated him pissed me off.
in fact one of my favorite moments in season 1 .was when he told her to go to hell loooll
Anyway great job.
Thank you .
Mie Mie chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
I want more of this please update soon
5-STAR chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Really great story!
Shadow Smith chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I like this. I can't wait to read more.
ravendally chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Great chapter and UPDATE SOON!
ravendally chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Good chapter, and I guess Jeremy didn't need Damon or Stefan to teach him how to shut off his emotions all he needed was that little info that Alaric
ravendally chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Love it!
ravendally chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Exciting! Love it!
PuppyBeBad chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Love this story really hope you plan to keep going :)

Please update