Reviews for This Devilish Device
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aw, lovely.

Jasper Blood chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Extraordinary- truly this deserves more reviews. The emotions and details are so precisely executed; I could imagine everything perfectly within my head. Bravo! I do hope you add to this:)
clickytheclickster2.0 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was cute :) It was interesting how you made the microphone kind of like its own character. Since it is such an intimidation to the king.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Delicious. What a lovely and sad bit about his father vs Logue at the end there.
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Such a wonderful fic! _ I love Lionel's gentle coaching, and Bertie's 'melodrama' :) All in all, very insightful, very movie-loyal piece! I hope you write lots more! ;)
Diligens chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Magnificent! I had to laugh at Logue's comment at the end. "Let the microphone do the work" has got to be the least helpful advice anyone could give. Wonderful story.
AL from England chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Oh that's nice...very nice. I really liked it. It has a lovely, warm feeling to it, and personally I found it quite encouraging to read - my own "malevolent creature" is the telephone, so really appreciate it when anyone shows understanding and empathy towards "stammering difficulties". Thanks...
fabfan chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Loved it! This is a wonderful story. Lionel and Bertie are perfect here. I can really see this scene playing out along with the film. It works. I loved the dialogue and could totally hear both men saying the words. This is a gem. Good job.
MaybeTomorrowI'llFly chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This is a really great story. Loved it!

Great job,