Reviews for The Thimble Ninja
SunBinamra chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
This was absolutely adorable and well-written, and the plot itself was unique. Everyone was completely in character, by the way. Loved this!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
You can admit that I've won. As soon as they said thimbles (also i didnt know what the heck "Archer's thimbles" were) i was all like 'Wouldnt it be funny if Wally ment kisses like in Peter Pan?' Well granted that i watched Peter Pan the night before, that kind-of clued me in. Wonderfull wrighting you captured their personalities almost perfectly. With having them grow closer with a bet out of competitiveness and all. Bravo.
TwistPlot chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
I was not expecting that whole 'Thimbles as in kisses' twist. This is probably the best plot twist in a fanfic ever! Props, and keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
this was the best story i've read. I loved the thimble trick but I didn't catch on untill Artemis did.
Lirael1 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
That was adorable! I had a hunch that Wally was stealing kisses after Artemis noticed that first gust of wind, but I thought the stealing kisses was unrelated to their bet until M'gann told Artemis about the thimble scene in Peter Pan. Very well-written and an enjoyable read. :)
andrea carolina chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
i love your story, i found this page a few weeks or months ago and its sad that the people stop writing, you know sometimes i hate when some people start writing but never finish their story and may be that was written years ago, :'( i'm really happy that you finished your story :D , i hope you to read this someday and i hope you to have a plenty life right now and this story is really good, it takes me three days to finish reading :P , but finally i saw the end it's soooooo beautiful :'3 , i won't steal more your time sooooo bye.

thank you, again.

P.S. I am a Latin American teen,so sorry if I do not express very well (it's google's translator fault ;) ) well bye. :) THANK YOU!
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
The characterization was wonderful, the premise unique without dipping into cheesiness, and the plot well thought-out and logical.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
You should write a book
Questionable chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
D: how can you say such things?! your writing is amazing and awesome and amazing and you should really continue with these stories and write a novel and NEVER STOP WITH THE FAIRY TALES! your story was amazing (and confusing at times) and I NEED MORE! but really just reading the part about stopping with fairy tales and writting these short stories just broke my heart. I am quite obviously a teenage hopeless romantic that loves wally and artemis and without stories like these... well it just would not be fun :) well sorry to use up all your time :\ I LOVE your story and I really hope you put all that nonsence about stopping writing little stories like this behind you :) Have an awesome life X)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
One of the best yj fics I've read, and there are a lot of good ones out there. I didn't catch the thimble ref (because I usually don't catch those things), but I /loved/ it once it was explained. Thanks!

Don't stop writing fanfics altogether unless that time is spent writing your actual novhave trouble. I have a ton of bubbling ideas that I have trouble getting down on paper, so it's good to keep the thoughts flowing.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I did not see that twist coming, at all. A wonderful story, and a perfect story to end fanficing on. I hope all goes well with your novel, as you are a great author and I look forward to a full length story from you.
chibi nee-san chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
After I was done reading the firsttime, I went back and read it again. I love how you just wove in the little "warm drafts". I didn't even know that they were actually Wally trying to steal thimbles!

Incredibly artful work. Loved it.
tina chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
this was beyond adorable. i hope all is well in your life and maybe you'll grace us with another cute and smart spitfire fanfic :]
Ordre chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Know it's been a little while since you posted this, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Spot-on characterization; wonderful dialogue and internal monologue; and a great twist at the end. Definitely my favorite part of the story was how great your writing is. You made Artemis' thoughts and thought-process feel very authentic. Far and away my favorite Spitfire fic.
Immortalfantasylover chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
This is so sweet. What were the littel "kisses" he had been stealing?