Reviews for The Thimble Ninja
TwistPlot chapter 4 . 2/26
I was not expecting that whole 'Thimbles as in kisses' twist. This is probably the best plot twist in a fanfic ever! Props, and keep up the awesome work!
this was the best story i've read. I loved the thimble trick but I didn't catch on untill Artemis did.
Lirael1 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
That was adorable! I had a hunch that Wally was stealing kisses after Artemis noticed that first gust of wind, but I thought the stealing kisses was unrelated to their bet until M'gann told Artemis about the thimble scene in Peter Pan. Very well-written and an enjoyable read. :)
andrea carolina chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
i love your story, i found this page a few weeks or months ago and its sad that the people stop writing, you know sometimes i hate when some people start writing but never finish their story and may be that was written years ago, :'( i'm really happy that you finished your story :D , i hope you to read this someday and i hope you to have a plenty life right now and this story is really good, it takes me three days to finish reading :P , but finally i saw the end it's soooooo beautiful :'3 , i won't steal more your time sooooo bye.

thank you, again.

P.S. I am a Latin American teen,so sorry if I do not express very well (it's google's translator fault ;) ) well bye. :) THANK YOU!
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
The characterization was wonderful, the premise unique without dipping into cheesiness, and the plot well thought-out and logical.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
You should write a book
Questionable chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
D: how can you say such things?! your writing is amazing and awesome and amazing and you should really continue with these stories and write a novel and NEVER STOP WITH THE FAIRY TALES! your story was amazing (and confusing at times) and I NEED MORE! but really just reading the part about stopping with fairy tales and writting these short stories just broke my heart. I am quite obviously a teenage hopeless romantic that loves wally and artemis and without stories like these... well it just would not be fun :) well sorry to use up all your time :\ I LOVE your story and I really hope you put all that nonsence about stopping writing little stories like this behind you :) Have an awesome life X)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
One of the best yj fics I've read, and there are a lot of good ones out there. I didn't catch the thimble ref (because I usually don't catch those things), but I /loved/ it once it was explained. Thanks!

Don't stop writing fanfics altogether unless that time is spent writing your actual novhave trouble. I have a ton of bubbling ideas that I have trouble getting down on paper, so it's good to keep the thoughts flowing.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
I did not see that twist coming, at all. A wonderful story, and a perfect story to end fanficing on. I hope all goes well with your novel, as you are a great author and I look forward to a full length story from you.
chibi-sempai chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
After I was done reading the firsttime, I went back and read it again. I love how you just wove in the little "warm drafts". I didn't even know that they were actually Wally trying to steal thimbles!

Incredibly artful work. Loved it.
tina chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
this was beyond adorable. i hope all is well in your life and maybe you'll grace us with another cute and smart spitfire fanfic :]
Ordre chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Know it's been a little while since you posted this, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Spot-on characterization; wonderful dialogue and internal monologue; and a great twist at the end. Definitely my favorite part of the story was how great your writing is. You made Artemis' thoughts and thought-process feel very authentic. Far and away my favorite Spitfire fic.
Immortalfantasylover chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
This is so sweet. What were the littel "kisses" he had been stealing?
Ally Marton chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
VERY awesome spitfire.

Further more, VERY awesome sarcasm. Like, the best I've read yet. Gotta love sarcasm.

:D Wally, you da MAN! He's such a flirt, but you know, he can walk the walk, so it's all good.

Poor Robin, he's such a good best friend. Loved it when he started knocking his head against the wall, repeatedly.

And Kaldur too, XD oh Kaldur, you poor, poor boy. Mentally calling for M'gann's help.

In fact, I just like how you characterized people in general. Megan was my favorite out of the spitfire circle. Thank you for the wonderful story! I think I just made 70 reviews for you, woot!

Ally
Azreal7313 chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
I yelled at Artemis (well, my computer) because I thought she was so dense for not knowing what he menat by thimbles. But it worked out in the end. XD

You should write his reaction to finding out about her sceret.