Reviews for Persona 4 Musical Project
Rachel chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
This is one of my favorite songs!
Lady of Realities chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Might I suggest Lea Michele as Yukiko?
ryu238 chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Souji basically says "Screw This!"
ryu238 chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Wow! I am impressed with the talent behind this.
ryu238 chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Hmmm brings a little perspective into the last fight.
XSilverXGoldXSonataX chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I really liked reading all these lyrics! Would it be possible to send me links to recordings of the music? I kinda want to download it all to put on my iPod, and the fact that it's a combination of two of my favorite things (music and Persona 4) just makes it even more awesome. I like that they're all really accurate and are so similar to the actual game, just in a lyrical form. It's so neat! Anyway, waiting to read/hear more from you!
Coldman9 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Okay, I'm just curious if this is for an actual musical or just something for fun.

The first one was pretty good, almost everyone got a little part, and it all worked so well. Though, I might suggest putting in something for Souji. Maybe him just sitting on the train on his way to Inaba.

This one about Yosuke's Shadow was well done. It expresses how he feels, and still makes total sense.

If I may make a request. Is there anyway you could get these songs sung and put on youtube. Lyrics are one thing, but actually hearing them would be cool.
Heroheart chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I have to say, persona as a musical is a very weird approach. Despite that this is very well done, I really like this. The songs are well thought out and well named. I can actually see this becoming a musical like this. Well done.
twistingkage chapter 15 . 4/22/2011
I read through all of these, and I have to say, I really loved them! Though... it's just me, but I think there should be a song for when Souji hears everyone's voices before Izanagi becomes Izanagi-no-Okami w Also, I think Kanji should get a song. And maybe something for the Velvet Room?

I really like Naoto's song, though w
Ronadir chapter 15 . 4/22/2011
Awesome is all I can describe it as. Poetic bliss.
Minato Arisato FES chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I never thought that something this glorious would make it's way onto the site. The characters were represented so well through their songs, and this sounds as though it's an actual Broadway musical! If, someday, you could put up notes and lines, I would be forever grateful!
Lunatsu13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Awesome. You should write the whole thing as a play, or just fill in small amounts that are missing between the songs.
Blazehawkins chapter 14 . 3/23/2011
Damn, there's some really good stuff here. I'm just going to summarize them all, if you don't mind. Yosuke's one came off a little ambiguously, though if that's what you were aiming for, then great!

As for Kanji, he doesn't get a song? You'd think he'd earn one at least. I'm also surprised that Teddie didn't get one.

As for Izanami's song, I think she needs a larger voice, a larger song. After all, she's the one who set this in motion, and I think you need to get that. Also, any chance of working the story to show that Souji bites it and comes back? Might be difficult in the form of a song, though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the finished product!