Reviews for Novo
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
That was great. I love to write as well and also get discouraged easily. sweet I like your writing style the word to use give you a very good picture of what's actually happening. Which is very important, well in my opinion anyways.
Daughter of Wisdom and Music chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Please PLEASE update soon! This story is truly captivating!
DreamixAngel chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was quite interesting! I will happily and patiently wait for an update!
Words can't describe chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
that was so totally awesome, one of the best pieces i've ever read, and ive read Harry Potter! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK AND NEVER EVER STOP WRITING, YOU HAVE A GIFT!

-Words Can't Describe
chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I read this out of curiosity, and I must say it's rather intriguing. Right away it grabs your attention. It's something to pull someone in from another fandom. I just quickly looked this series up on Wikipedia so I know who Hunter is and such, but I'm still oblivious to the many of the details of the anime series. It's a shame you don't write for the FF 7 fandom :P There are a few suggestions I have, but I don't have to share them unless you want me to _ More often than not, people would rather not hear what I have to say and I'm okay with that :P Also I don't want to discourage you. I'm highly self-critical myself and it's taken a long time for me to get to the point that I'm okay with others giving me criticism. Anyway, keep going with this! I'm interested in seeing where you take it ;)
TheFabulousCurkim chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This sounds good! Update soon!