Reviews for The Legend of Arthur and the Chickens of the Coop
AnneMary chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Aaaaaw! When I was about eight, we had a clutch where only one egg hatched and my sister and I adopted the chick and refused to pay attention to any signs of its gender... We got really attached to it, and it was exactly like Little Arthur in that it followed us around *everywhere*, including around the house and even to school once. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a rooster, and we already had a rooster. Fortunately, we were able to find a travelling children's petting zoo who were keen enough to take on a child-friendly house-trained rooster.
Needless to say, as I've got older, I've learnt to become less attached to potentially male chooks... or at least come to terms with eating pets. Also, you know, I sort of know how to sex them younger now, too. I *loved* that line where Gwaine and Merlin knew everything about chooks and the city boys were clueless.
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Awwww this is my favourite story ever! So sweet, so funny! I laughed so hard but then wanted to cry when I thought 'Little Arthur' was going to get the chop. Extremely well written. :)
PretendingToWrite chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Even though its the first day of spring- CHRISTMAS! LOve Christmas. Love chickens. They taste so good. Oops, did I say that out loud LOL.