Reviews for Blood Hearts
SpiderRidersReviewAnon chapter 7 . 6/26
I know this is an AU, but it's pretty OOC. You also might want to proofread better. "Nones POV" sounds really weird. I think it should be "no one's".

But, as someone who doesn't go for vampire stories, I find this pretty interesting. It's cool how there are some elements which are kept the same, like having spiders still exist. And giving Corona a last name is a neat idea, because no one has them in the real show.

Also, really feels like Beauty and the Beast, with Hunter telling Corona not to go into a certain wing. Plus the destroyed portraits and the big library.

Okay, I enjoyed this a lot more than expected. Too bad it ends on a cliffhanger.
Chazaq chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Love the story. well put together. obviosly like beauty and the beast but so different and exciting at the same time. i hope you plan on continuing this story because i adore it.
Daughter of Wisdom and Music chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
I sense Beauty and the Beast /Twilight...

Cool story. Update soon!
Namegeorge chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Awesome story please continue
AJ chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Continue writing this story, its is GREAT! :D :D :D
AJ chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Please write more! This is a great story! :) :) :) :) :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
could you please complete it ! _ It was really good.. I liked it a lot, but please complete it! :D
AJ chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
PLZZZZZ WRITE MORE! THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! :D :D :D :D
AJ chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Wrie more plz! This is great!
AJ chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Waitin write more! Plz write more it is good!
AJ chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
Write more! This story is REALLY GOOD!
Lady Mari-chan chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Please please update this story! I came across this and just fell in love with it. Hoping to read more soon.
echo.13.52.7 chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
i am loving this!
EagleTsubasa chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I can honestly say that I have NEVER pictured Hunter as one of the living dead. Nice job. You should try describing the castle a little more.