Reviews for Coming Home
AlpineHolly chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Nice work,I liked this was a good read.
Syfja chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Awww love it
GibbsIsMyGod chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
nikkicarter chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Welcome home? Awwwwww... so sweet. I have to say this almost had me in tears. Good, happy tears. Keep up the great work!
nikkicarter chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
AAAHHH! Yes! She's back! Finally! *calms down* Ok, then. Thank you for this excellent story so far, and I will now go read more!
x-MJ-x chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Wait Ok... Why haven't I reviewed this yet - I've read it twice and only just realised upon reading some of the reviews that mine wasn't there. That makes me feel terible particularly as your such an attentive reviewer of my work.

Anyway on to the important part - the review:

I must say I absolutely adored this fic from start to finish, when I realised that Emily was sitting in Strauss's office I practically squealed the house down...

I adored the dynamic of a pre established relationship between Hotch and Emily (if only!) and how they still loved each other despite everything that happened.

How cute was Jack in this fic - I just loved him and the fact that he was so forgiving of Emily... and don't even get me started on the H/P loving... it was just perfect...

The ending of this has to be one of me favourites, I can jsut imagine Garcia screaming as she does when she finds out about their relationship...Oh and the line 'we just got back together' caused me to nearly die. It was simple but so effective, marking a turning point for Hotch and his accpetance of his feelings... Absolute perfection honey and thank you for keeping Emily alive... Come back Paget!

Love Michelle x
analiesa1013 chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
really great ending! :) *sigh* just why they couldn't have had this in the show,i'll never know...
HGRHfan35 chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
I adored your story. Not enough like these around.

I sincerely hope Paget will return although I'm sure that these two will never pair up in the show. That's why we have writers like you and fanfiction!

Hope you will grace us with a few more stories like these.

Thanks.
vampiremuggle chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
i love this! awesome story! definately update this to let us know if you decide to make this a series!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
HPforever-after chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
Great ending ESP after watching that no-Emily episode last nite which will be the last new ep I will ever watch unless paget comes back n good job they all seem sooooo happy
fanficlover chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Aww, this can't be the end. It's just too good of a story for it to ever end. I so totally in love with this story and your portrayal of Emily and Hotch in this one. Emily is so full of life, so vibrant even after everything she's gone through and Hotch after all this time finally mellow enough to be able to admit his feelings for her. Like I said this just can't end here. Please let it be a sequel to this or series of one shots of their lives together and I'll guarantee you will always have a faithful and devoted reader in me. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for such a delightfully wonderful and echanting story.
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
*bounces happily* YES! This was the perfect ending! Absolutely awesome! I swear, the only person on that team you can hide a relationship from is Reid. The others hinting at Em and Aaron was hilarious and funny and you did such an awesome job!
TexannaRose chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
:D Omge! I love you! Write more soon please

xxRosaxx
moonshine-037 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Brilliant. Really enjoyed it. That last chapter would be a great way to bring Emily back!
vampiremuggle chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
I love it! amazing story! the part with jack is so sweet :)

Vampiremuggle