Reviews for Page Chasers 3, Who's March and Who's Mad?
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Awesome ending. I might have known Chloe had a way of getting in and out of books also. And I eagerly anticipate the next installment of this series in which they get the compass fixed.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
The Hatter and the Hare are just like I remember them from the book. And now I wonder how they are gonna fix the compass and get home.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
This was a fun chapter. It seems to have the feel of Wonderland already And thank goodness Chloe seems to know the way around in it. And I can hardly wait to read the next with the Hatter and Hare.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Good start. I like the idea of Chloe accompanying Richard on a journey into a book, and certainly into Wonderland. And any kind of fantasy book is good after a tiring day.
Christopher Scott chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Wow. You were busy. I liked this story. Poor compass. I can hardly wait to read the next story. I'll let you know what you won on the , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Yay! Your entry has begun! I like it already. I can hardly wait to see what's in store for those two. Please update at your , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief