Reviews for JAWS SPOOF
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Brody completely broke the fourth wall
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Love how cooper and jaws keep on screaming!Funny!
WTF123 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I lost it when Brody said "That wasn't nice."
Jordan The Random Dude chapter 8 . 3/8/2012
Omg it killed Kenny!

That's awesome dude. But Quint is right it's not proper to use a south park line. BTW Jaws was made In the 70's. And the puppet jaws LMFAO It threw a head at his castle. Nice touch. And adding Kenny instead of Hooper rocked. You should make a sequel to this! IT ROCKED! IDK why people hate this it rocks! TTFN
Donna Tobin chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Not bad but is it Larry Vaughn Jr. or just the mayor Larry Vaughn? Plus there wasn't much passion in the attacks and I think you should try harder. I'm not trying to be mean but it's better then the other f**king ones.

Love,

Donna

PS

Keep writing! : )
Deleted4Good chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
is the little kid Sean?
Deleted4Good chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
WHERE THE HECK IS SEAN BRODY?
nowinvisible chapter 8 . 6/28/2011
U 4got 'smile u S.O.B.!'
nowinvisible chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
My dad was one of the kids on the raft wit Michael
nowinvisible chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I LOL'd when i saw that u spelt 'crappy' with a K
Kidan Yoshilda chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
Jaws came out in 1975...besides the mistakes I thought it was pretty funny, could have alittle more at the end but it was okay. well see ya you on the flip side.
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
This is I first started reading it I wasn't sure if it would work out to be as funny as I hoped, but yes it is and its so comical and unique I felt like I'd had a shot of tequila by the time I'd finished reading it! Different, made me laugh and they killed Kenny LOL. Loved it!
Villain84 chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Brody vomitted over Larry's face. Larry: WHAT THE HELLL! I LMFAOed there

"Tiger Sharks aren't the F***IN PRoblem!" Loled again

Big Bad Jaws scared of Larry. That' whole Scream scene was hilarious!

Although I didn't really like that whole part with the kid and the sand castle. Felt kind of ridiculous that Jaws was actually talking to them, and that he was being a big baby, and able to talk outside the water. But then again, that's why they call it a spoof.

Also lolled when Quint was angry at Kenny "I'll Keel You!" "Put down that Knife!" "Don't F***IN Tell me what to do!" LMFAO! And after that it says "Later, they were singing as if earlier never happened." Wouldn't it have been funny if they were smoking weed while they were singing. I think it would have been.

OMG it killed Kenny South Park :)

Would have been nice if you said that Brody actually killed the shark instead of "You saw the movie, you know what happens."

THIS is SOOO F****IN FUNNY (As you would say). It's like Scary Movie. YOU"RE AN AWESOME COMEDIAN! Larry was my favorite. Was he in the movie, though?
ChocolateBrownPegasi chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
OMG. IT KILLED KENNY!

I was in stitches at that part, it was sooo funny. Write again soon! ( I know this story is now finished, but I meant on something different.)

-KovuAssassin12
ChocolateBrownPegasi chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
still doing a awesome job, keep writing :D