Reviews for Twice Lost
Shi-Ahn Jinn chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
LOVED IT! This is one of the BEST stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. If Vader can return to the light why not Xanatos? I always love it when someone brings back a character that was killed off in eather the movies or books and has them continue on doing what they do best. I fouond it extreamly touching that Xan came home to the temple, the one place he called his only HOME, to ask forgiveness of Qui-Gon and not die alone. No matter how many people he had around him Xan was truely alone, with no one that gave a damn about him, only his wealth and power and what they could try to gain from him. I was touched, that in the end, Obi-Wan found it with in his heart to finaly forgive his old enemy and make peace. Thanks for this wonderful, touching story. Keep up the good work. Love, Shi-Ahn Jinn
Witchmaster chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Xani really did have a sweet side! ::tear:: I'm touched, really I am.
Red 921 chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
very nicely put together. i like this au situation. you held xanatos and qui-gon very well. i was a little...disagreement with the way you portray obi-wan but it's your story and i liked it!
Shadowfax3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Very sad and well done. It made me that's a little hard to do with a story. As unsatisfying as the ending was, I liked it!
h chapter 1 . 6/17/2002
:'( *sob* Very touching.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Awww sis! *sniff* Great idea and perfectly written. Poor Xani! I'm glad Obi finally managed to forgive. It was cool how even this was another lesson for him. And the ending with Qui was soooo sad! *brushes away tears*

More soon please! ~GN/LC~
Becky chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
That's it? Noooooo Xanatos has to have something something up his sleeve when he did this. It's just so "unlike" him. Hmm Oh well. ;)
Celestia Vitaria chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
OMG...How sad. I had tears in my eyes by the end of this. I like how qui and obi were able to forgive him in the end. It was really touching. Great fic! if you have the chance, stop by and take a look at mine. they're posted here under Celestia Vitaria.