Reviews for Is It Coincidence?
Kayla chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
You should write a sequel it's one of my fav glee fan fictions
DancingQueen13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I liked it. A lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Ugh I sob every time I read this ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
he got Blaine though. C:

When I saw the name Sebastian, I had to recheck the publish date to make sure it wasn't the Sebastian in the show.

But this was great. I love angst.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I really hate Rachel (and Mercedes, but that is another rant). She has this entitled air around her that makes me want to smack her.
A City of Paper Buildings chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
There aren't words for how much I love this. It's so amazingly angsty and poor Kurt but I kinda really, really want more.
Girl whos best friend is Dog chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This is an amazing story. It's so heartbreaking I just have to cry a little for Kurt and anyone who's ever felt this way. I really would love to se more written as I find the ending a little abrupt. Brava!
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
totally needs a sequel! more jealous blaine and a guy who chooses kurt(not blaine) cause i seriously need kurt to have a happy ending right now and kurt won't trust blaine with his heart again
AllPuppiesAndUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This fanfiction make me want to set all those guys to fire. Like, seriously.

I honestly want to drag Rachel to hell and make her suffer for the rest of her life. Sometimes I really love HummelBerry friendship. Like when they sang For Good and when Special Education. But when I see BIOTA, and Rachel when she says about who cares about Kurt, I feel like I want to smack her and scream 'I care, bitch!'.

Okay, enough rant.

This fanfiction's really sad and amazing. The story really hit me hard. Awesome job.
KTDLover chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
THIS.

MADE.

ME.

CRY.

Seriously! It was so touching and sad! POOR KURT! I for one think he is WAYYYY better than Rachel Freakin' Berry and he deserves MUCH more than her. Anyways, GREAT STORY!w
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Ohhhh! Amazing! I hope there will be more!
LSP Hana AT chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
it was so sad it made me actually cry. i hate it that rachel always gets what she wants. . i really hate it that they didn't even say anything. no one did. and right now every time i see rachels name makes me wanna stab her eye. ...

yeah i'm a messed up individual slightly...

anyway, rachel is a witch with a capital B . ;) especially in this story. anyway, it is a coincidence, but i don't think all should be fair in love. maybe war though. and love isn't war. ;) because honestly... sorry just ranting about how annoying rachel is in general. though, have to say rachel so didn't deserve quinn's talk. anyway, bottom line rachel's a jerk. all the guys that hurt kurt are less than dirt. and freakin' inconsiderate pieces of trash, and kurt doesn't freakin' deserve what rachel gave. she may be first on the list with straight boys but not on the list with gay boys. .

your story was great... sad...i really cried. D: rachel's a jerk. sorry for my mad rant about rachel.
Hobster chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is amazing. I read it on the meme first, but sometimes having all your reviews in one place is much more satisfying. :)

I really want to hug Kurt though. He's so tragic and cute and..guh.

More please, maybe? :D

.Hobster.
psykidyllique chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really liked this but, is it really finished? because it's kinda weird I think... sorry. It'd be cool if you wrote more! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Is it finished? That's a weird place to end the fic ...