Reviews for Middleton vs Possible, Again
Mimic chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
For some reason I was sure one of the girls was the one who turned they in. How come that I was right? I'm never right D Sheki's an accessory! tee hee

I really wish I had more to say, everything you write is so cool. I wish I knew English better...
And I felt dumb while I had to search what was Lysistrata...

Kids, Kids everywhere! x3 Good story.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Terrific! Had me smiling from start to finish. Damn those twins are a terror. And I love "It makes you a belt and a purse?"
A Markov chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Kasy is definitely her Eemah's daughter. I'm not sure if Shego will be proud or angry when she finds out what went down. A nice little vignette and glimpse into the lives of my favorite iterations of the Kim Possible cast.

Alex
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Cagey little nipper!
noncynic chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Well, Kim and Shego got the daughters they deserved, I guess. Then again, keeping them from discovering the truth will probably be harder then Kasi thinks, if she hasn't already caused a spark of suspicion. Good Read.
zarien chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
good job
nslc chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
What a girl must do to to get a raise.

Report her own parents ... tisk tisk

I fear for the world when Kasy grows up.

BTW, the neighbors who are innocent, Griswold, if you spells it Grisvold you have som Danish words meaning "pig violence"

(w is not used much in Danish)
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
KiY! You old so and so, it's been a while. Busy Spring? On to the review...

OK. Funny-definitely a touch of evil to bring the law down on your parents for your own monetary gain (an unsettling precedent/trend?). And call me crazy, but I figure Shego would find out eventually, either by one sister's guilt or the other's hubris.

If you've got it in you I'd love to read a "busted" Ch. 2.

As for the daycare, I'd assume it to be an expensive process. I'd imagine you'd not only have to be licensed, bonded, and vetted by the state (criminal background checks and the like), but I think you'd need to be insured up the wazoo for health and liability reasons (One Word: expensive). Also, I'm pretty sure a minor (or minors) can't legally run a state-licensed daycare. And then there might be a zoning issue with their house...

I'm glad to see you posting again. I hope this means we can expect some of your "London Blitz" HP in the future? Or perhaps some Vivien/Sr.? A girl can hope can't she ;3

Good to see you, Lawrence.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I was wondering when I would hear from you again. Nice work, lovely little scheming here, and the dialog never fails to make me smile.
Daryl chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
that ending was so funny. i love the sexy banter between kim and shego but i want to make sure i understand something. kasy felt she should be getting paid more for watching so many kids so thats why she turned them in. is that right
sumer11 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
O man. Shego and Kim is so going to be disappointed in them if they find out. I this u should continue this story. Pretty pretty please!
Madhatterak chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wow. I laughed my head off! That is so believable for kids like that.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
The Linquist pre-trial? Do I need to have a word with my counsel?

That Kasy is the living end. Why bargain with your parents when you can have the weight of the law come down on them? I think pushing for the milkshake machine was a bit much. Of course, she would have to push the boundries as far as she can.

Daycare is a very touchy area in most jurisdictions. What constitutes daycare in one place doesn't in another. And the separation can be as small as one street over. I'm actually surprised that Shego didn't look it up when the number of kids hanging out at the place got to be a certain number and frequency. I don't think her pardon covers this.
Twin-3 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Lol, she's definately her moms daughter!
Neihaera chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, under control now ... I started to get suspicious when they mentioned the shake-maker, but that was just beautiful.

Law school, or they become the next generation of supervillians ... wait, is there an actual difference?