Reviews for Telos
Novindalf chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Delayed review, sorry! I really really enjoyed this - you have a wonderful balance of the angst with the romance (I'm hesitant to say fluff here P) which made for great reading, and an altogether brilliant fic. Nice work! D
parttimeficwriter chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Apologies for the very delayed review, this was really well written and I could really see something like this happening between them. Your flangst is excellent! I loved that she hid his bottle of whisky, that's a very Ruth thing to do lol x
MissMuppett chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Beautifully written. Well done.
Euterpe chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Whatever happened here, fluff, angst or flangst, worked quite well! Your characterizations for both are spot on. I like that there is just a simple and gentle shift in their relationship instigated by Ruth. Nicely done!

Question: is there a typo in the third paragraph? Should it be "*Dimitri* called it 'pastoral care'"? They are all keeping tabs on Harry, right?
Alyssa chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
No apologies needed. Quite the contrary. Congratulations are in order. I thought the pacing and characterization spot on.
fragglebo chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This is perfect! You really capture the characters and the moment well. The tension between them at the beginning is just right and I love the way the fic progresses. Ruth telling Harry to "be tempted" and the subtle way they both give in to that. Wonderful story! Loved it!
nolongerinservice2014 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was beautiful and very realistic for their characters! Thought it worked absolutely perfectly and would love to see this actually happen. Beautiful! :)
AlbaxX chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I like the ending :) really suits the fic, which I really enjoyed.. Totally believable.. I thought you wrote them very well :)

xX
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Fan-flippin-tastic! I loved it! I liked the alternating perspectives. So well written. Superb job. Thanks for sharing and I thought the ending was great. YAY!

xx
Rambling Scribe chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
'Flangst' - yes, I'm liking that description. ;)

Great stuff, it worked really well. The tension between them was palpable. I could see something like this happening - Harry being pushed to the limit again by some event and the two of them finally confronting their feelings for each other, post 9.8.

Excellent piece of writing - thanks for posting, :)

xx
FluffySpook chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I loved your honesty at the beginning about meaning to write something with a plot that turned into '"shouty angsty fluff." :D Brilliant! I think we all know that feeling. Who needs a plot when you can write these two this well? What a bloody good fic. You have the torment, the secrecy, the truth and love - absolutely everything needed with these two. I really loved this, you've done a great job.
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wow, I absolutely loved it! It was so beautifully written and you really managed to capture the feelings of anger, frustration, doubt, and of course love. Very realistic and a simple, but beautiful ending :) xx
The Emerald Ink chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Lovely!

espiyo chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Great stuff! Very sorry that you've left it there though! ;)
eggwhisker chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Don't apologise - it was brilliant. I really really liked the way you built up the tension. I really wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but I'm delighted you finished it the way you did! Looking forward to more from you.