Reviews for Monsters
Guest7 chapter 13 . 4/11
Its really too bad you didnt finish this story; I gotta say I got hooked. Darn. Hope you are well though, and you keep writing; even if it's not this.
Kanai16 chapter 13 . 12/24/2017
I really love your story and the take on who the "They slaved me out" were. Please update! I can't wait to see where you go from here.
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 12/23/2017
ADD MORE PLEASE!
tsukamei chapter 13 . 5/26/2017
I hope one day you come back to this. There are people still inspired by Riddick and his stories.
Thanks for putting this story together.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2017
Please write more
crazychi chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
I loved this! Such a shame you haven't updated in so long, I take it you don't intend to finish it?
MissSparrow101 chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
I love this story so much. Will you update soon?
Super-fan-Natural-1997 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Love this storyline and your writing style is awesome! Keep up the superb writing and update soon please
NefariousImp chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
Finally someone not just following the movie plot word for word! Refreshing. Feel uncomfortable about the slavery thing. Mostly because its so freaking intriguing and I know it's not socially acceptable n It shouldn't fascinate me so. Keep going its really good.
xAprilx chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Its been so long since you updated this one. I understand muses and all but this one is my FAVORITE one of your stories I just want an update!
jenefaner chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Yea!
RatedRGirl83 chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
It has been so long since this one has been updated and I was SO happy to see this one in my inbox and I was giggy with joy. Love Monsters. Love a dark Riddick. (Don't get me wrong I do love your other two stories as well. Your one of my favorite authors when it comes to writing Riddick. ;) Nice update and Riddick in a huge tub *sigh* I am interested as to what Riddick is up to. Hmm..he is being awfully nice...hehe! I wonder what Jack is gonna do to "set him off?" I look forward to more. :)
xAprilx chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
AWESOME. Love an evil Riddick. Update?
jaa162 chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
this is amazing! i love it, riddick and jack have the most complicated relationship ever, (and i've seen the twilight movies). Anyways, please update soon!
Savvy chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
YAY for updates the Furyan heritage is a good touch completes the compulsion he has to keep her.