Reviews for When Perry Met Carlton
DancingQueen17 chapter 8 . 2/8
This was really good! It seemed to go a bit fast towards the end, but that's probably just me not really seeing how long the time skips are in my head. But like yeah, 10/10 would read again!
DeductionWizard chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Okay so I was looking for a different story on your account and saw this and figured I would give it a shot as I have a thing for couples where one is slightly significantly older and grumpy and the other is young and confused about the world yet and oh my Croft, the quote at the end of this is my new mantra thank you so much for putting that in there. I'll finish reading the story now since its 11:30pm and I have work tomorrow. Night!
Guster Turkelton chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Love it - wish this would have been filmed
kruegerfanatic chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Omg ever since I saw Psych after Scrubs I could only think about the similarities between the two shows.. JD is Shawn, Turk is Gus, Cox is Lassie, Elliot is Jules, Kelso is Chief even. I hoped there would be more stories here, but this was very entertaining read. Thanks!
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Why has Scrubs/Psych never been done before? This was so very, very awesome. Now that I think about it, Carlton and Perry ARE very similar; they even have annoying younger men jumping around for their attention.

I loved this. It was short, but very sweet and a bit angsty. It's such a Shawn thing to do; practically demanding a kiss. And Carlton helped Perry out; yay!

Brilliant, well done :)
bubbles-fishbowl chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
I like it very much :D

I love how Perry and Lassie interact, I think you wrote the characters very well :)

And it's such a sweet ending, a perfect ending for a good story.
YAOIfangirl1996 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011

ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
I love this story and crossover premise! I’ve made the Gus-Shawn Turk-J.D comparison, but I’ve never thought of how Perry and Carlton are so alike, perfect best friends it seems. Absolutely brilliant! Please please please post the sequel soon. –LAG;p
PuppyDogJou chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Two best shows and awesome pairings together in one story!

I wish there was more Scrubs / Psych cross over with Shassie Coxian goodness~
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
This was GREAT! Not OCC at all. This was just amazing! I don't know how else to describe it. Great idea, great writing - loved it!
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
I really like where this is going. It's nice that you aren't rushing these guys into a relationship. I can't wait to read the next chapter - Coxian is amazing.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
This is so sweet! Plain adorable! Beyond amazing!
Shassie makes the world spin chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
I didn't think this story could get any better and it did! The interlufdes are a great idea this shassie one made me grin like an idiot and I'm sure the cox/jd one will too. I just can't get over how awesome this fic is!
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
This was adorable! You know, hearing these two concerned, not hearing about Shawn and JD almost, love this story! I really want to read more, I'm so glad you updated!
omg so amazing chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
this is the best story evur! it's ike the best thing i read on this entire site! i'm so glad lassiter was upset about shawn! and nice twist givin jd a heart condition! ah its so amaszing i cant wait until you update!