Reviews for When Perry Met Carlton
Guster Turkelton chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Love it - wish this would have been filmed
kruegerfanatic chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Omg ever since I saw Psych after Scrubs I could only think about the similarities between the two shows.. JD is Shawn, Turk is Gus, Cox is Lassie, Elliot is Jules, Kelso is Chief even. I hoped there would be more stories here, but this was very entertaining read. Thanks!
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Why has Scrubs/Psych never been done before? This was so very, very awesome. Now that I think about it, Carlton and Perry ARE very similar; they even have annoying younger men jumping around for their attention.

I loved this. It was short, but very sweet and a bit angsty. It's such a Shawn thing to do; practically demanding a kiss. And Carlton helped Perry out; yay!

Brilliant, well done :)
bubbles-fishbowl chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
I like it very much :D

I love how Perry and Lassie interact, I think you wrote the characters very well :)

And it's such a sweet ending, a perfect ending for a good story.
YAOIfangirl1996 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
PLIS I BEG U MAKE A SEQUEL OR AN OTHER CHAP

BEST STORY
LaughingAngelsGibberish chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
I love this story and crossover premise! I’ve made the Gus-Shawn Turk-J.D comparison, but I’ve never thought of how Perry and Carlton are so alike, perfect best friends it seems. Absolutely brilliant! Please please please post the sequel soon. –LAG;p
PuppyDogJou chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Two best shows and awesome pairings together in one story!

I wish there was more Scrubs / Psych cross over with Shassie Coxian goodness
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
This was GREAT! Not OCC at all. This was just amazing! I don't know how else to describe it. Great idea, great writing - loved it!
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
I really like where this is going. It's nice that you aren't rushing these guys into a relationship. I can't wait to read the next chapter - Coxian is amazing.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
This is so sweet! Plain adorable! Beyond amazing!
Shassie makes the world spin chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
I didn't think this story could get any better and it did! The interlufdes are a great idea this shassie one made me grin like an idiot and I'm sure the cox/jd one will too. I just can't get over how awesome this fic is!
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
This was adorable! You know, hearing these two concerned, not hearing about Shawn and JD almost dieing...lol, love this story! I really want to read more, I'm so glad you updated!
omg so amazing chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
this is the best story evur! it's ike the best thing i read on this entire site! i'm so glad lassiter was upset about shawn! and nice twist givin jd a heart condition! ah its so amaszing i cant wait until you update!
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
I wonder if in this crossover JD and Shawn ever meet. That would be really interesting, wouldn't it? I wonder if they'd be friends...

Anyway, I really like this idea. I wish more people wrote crossovers for these two shows. Thanks for updating! Can't wait to read more!
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I really like this idea. The fact that JD/Cox and Shassie are two of my favorite pairings is an added bonus. I really hope to read more!