Reviews for Feet of Flames
Mistress Cresacre chapter 18 . 2/26
Very well done! Did you write this based off of the 1997 version or the 2011 version? I guess it could technically fit either one. I was just curious. I really enjoyed it though. It really gave more background to the dance. Well done. :-)
Tipper dehavilland chapter 18 . 2/2
I love your story! I love watching feet of flames
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 1/26
cool
tarheelsmaniac chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Have been watching Feet of Flames for the past few hours, thanks for making a fanfic about it. Some of it was hard to understand. Also, thanks for getting the lyrics for the priestly chant, i was wanting to sing it, but could not comprehend the words and say them fast enough just by audio alone.
spatterson chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
We don't have to worry about SOPA any more. We defeated them once again!
spatterson chapter 18 . 3/16/2014
HELP! HURRY! OUR DEADLINE FOR THIS IS MARCH 19TH! and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!

AND OUR GOAL IS 100,000, AND WE HAVE 63,382 SIGNATURES! HURRY AND SIGN THE PETITION OR WE CAN SAY GOOD BYE TO FANFICTION, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, ETC.!
spatterson chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I have noticed that there were some scenes skipped. Like, Lament. But, I am glad you skipped Lament because in the DVD when that scene comes on, it makes me fall asleep until the song ends. It's pretty and boring at the same time. Thank you for not adding Lament to this story. I am grateful.
Spatterson chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
Oh, my goodness! Planet Ireland! Thank you for adding Planet Ireland. I've wanted to see that scene. Awesome story.
EmilyLouisexx chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
I have started to reread this and it's amazing.I live this song and dance a lot :) not the fact that on the 3d DVD don dorcha is very good-looking but great story :) xx
Spatterson chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
Amazing chapter. But can you do Planet Ireland for us? We want to see the whole cast together for that final number. Please add Planet Ireland to this because Planet Ireland is the last scene in the Feet of flames DVD.
jinxcat21 chapter 17 . 10/14/2012
I have absolutely fallen in love with this story! Wonderful!
Lucky Gun chapter 16 . 6/8/2012
This was...amazing. It really was. I have watched Riverdance, Lord of the Dance, and Feet of Flames consistently since they all came out, going on fifteen years for the oldest stuff. Michael Flatley is one of my great heroes. You did amazing justice to the Feet of Flames storyline here, and I applaud you, my friend. :)
Vicki chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
Are you ever going to finish this? Please!
Vicki chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wonderfully told! Very imaginative! I love Feet of Flames too! You should think of doing another, maybe. Hurry up and finish!
EmilyLouisexx chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
aww i love this the scences/chapters are great! ive seen the tour of this and brought the 3d dvd of this they are both great and the songs are fantastic :) update soonx