Reviews for Fresh Beat Band For Real
Rainbine5 chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Update really really really really really really really really really soon!
reckybecky123 chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
I love this book, its awesome and I always thought marina and twist would be a cute couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Is it really true Kiki an twist are boyfriend
ble11 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
amazing . very it.
Bblvr chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I watch this show with my nieces and I'm totally way more into it than they are!lol this story is stinkin awesome! Finish it pleeeeease!
nelly chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
would you hurry the fuck up and make at least 3 more chapters damn is that to much to ask for (dont forget kiki and shout romance)
nelly chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
what the hell is taking you so damn long hurry up and finish this story so you can make romance story about kiki and shout
Bunnyboo627 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
girl drama. luv it!
:-)
Bunnyboo627 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
wow you just made that sorry excuse for teens way more interesting. you even showed some of Kiki's let me repeat, Kiki's bad side. the girl who always smiles.
Bunnyboo627 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Holla! I'ts good to know that someone's looking into the real deal of some happy cheery teen group. :-) :-) :-)
MistyxKisame chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Nice story! I really love how you wrote it. I've always thought as Twist and Marina (the old Marina not the new one) as a couple. I've always noticed how Kiki never frowns. Just a thought. Can't wait for more!
FanFreak01 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Yay! Finally someone who is still alive. Great chapter. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Wow thank you so much got giving me something else to think about while my kids watch the show lol. Keep it up!
Calm-Waters chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
:D Hurray! You have updated! And GWAD I HATE KIKI! GRRRR!
Reading-is-4-life chapter 4 . 6/27/2012