Reviews for Unlimited
FullMoonOcean chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
I hope you'll update this, it's really very good!
cuppasound chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
I really wish you'd have continued… :*(
Emeralicious chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Very interesting story so far. I'd love to see how their relationship develops, so I hope you are going to update soon!
SkySwimmer19 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Hope you update soon!

Ridiculous Mavis chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
That was such powerful imagery with Elphie looking at her arms against Glinda's and thinking about their relationship - it's so much more intense for it not being over-thought and verbalised too much. Just that stark contrast and Elphie's fatalism about it. It's heartbreaking and very her, I think. You get right in to her head and it's exactly as I imagine: she is short-tempered and terse even when she talks to herself.

The end part was brilliant, a sort of strange disembodied vagueness which I imagine must be quite realistic in such situations when under extreme pain. Morrible was terrifying but her warning/prophecy was beautifully put. And as always I can't wait for the next chapter.
jacethepotato chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
NO! I will not have Elphie hurt! I hate Morrible and I hate the damned rain she's allergic to. I LOVE Gelphie and I love Wicked and this fic but please make it better! I cried! I never cry! That says how much this fic touches me.

Yelene-ryudream chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
No reviews yet? Well, I'll give it a go. I think that this story is getting so very good. Morrible is just despicable but she makes a fantastic villain. Looks like Glinda is gonna get a crash course on broom flying, hopefully without the crash. I didn't notice any grammatical or spelling errors, so brava! I eagerly await the next chapter.
srhittson chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Good story really like it please continue
WickedPirate79 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Awww I really liked this chapter. It was worth the wait so no worries on the long time between chapters. ;) Looking forward to more. :D
Micheala chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaww, that was lovely :D

It was nice of Glinda to do that...Elphaba would have been burned through and through if she had have gone!

Stuborn thing she is!

And the bit at the end...the last few paragraphs!

I loved them :D
Ridiculous Mavis chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Glinda's POV is wonderfully different from Elphie's and I really liked the whole chapter, the way she thought about things and got distracted and went off on tangents in her mind. And despite it being Glinda's chapter we can really see Elphie's struggle as well.

Glinda's thoughts under the tree about what she should be doing back in Shiz are lovely for the contrast between school-shopping-Pfannee-Fiyero and then the really intimate scene of her with Elphie. It's beautiful.

When she says "and for once, I said what I wanted to say, instead of what I knew I should say" in relation to going with Elphie plus with all the other little insights I thought I knew how she was feeling about things. But then her doubts and fears creep in and build up so that I'm not so sure anymore.
Kohaku Zelpher chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Nice story. I'm liking it so far can't wait to read what you have in store for them.
Throppsicle chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Yay! You posted it! *throws confetti*

I've already shared my thoughts through numerous messages, but I am so glad I could be of help in making this awesome story come to life! Your characterizations are great, and there's so much potential for growth, as well as delicious Gelphie makeouts... haha.

Can't wait for Chapter 3!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is really good! I like it... But I thought that the whole "water melts her" was all just the rumors spread by the munchkins? I don't know, but I love it! I like the way Elphaba fights the pain to be strong for Galinda.
Ridiculous Mavis chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
First off I really like how this starts right in the action. Just get it all out there, up front. It's the reactions to the action that is the most interesting part anyway.

I love Glinda and I love her sort of approach here. She seems like "Of course I'll come, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it". Which seems really like her, especially a combination musical/book her. We can see as well how she is reacting to being kissed and to her feelings for Elphie, a sort of simultaneous confusion and agreement within herself. I'm looking forward to seeing how that plays out in chapters to come.

Elphie's kiss and her little "please" were amazing. I like this gentle, prompting side of her.

Overall I really like the tone and the style. It's understated - which is good - so that everything feels... more. Bigger. Hope to see an update soon!