Reviews for Invisible Man
Glass Visage chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Yay! I love your love stories...although I'm not the biggest Daiyako fan (Daikari...!), this was adorable! I can't really recommend any inspiring songs, either, but if you want a good song, then there's "Hate This Place" by the Goo Goo Dolls...their best song, in my opinion
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
CUTE! I love Daiyako and your fic was absolutely wonderful! Hope to see more Daiyakos from you!
DecemberSecret chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
yah! O I love daiyakos too!
spero spiro chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
KAWAII! And I do reccomend Sarah Mclachlan...Anther good one to go with is 'Horses in the City' by Nina Gordan... Please e-mail me (rather than my listed one) I can send you the lyrics, and others if you like!

Daiyako F/E!

*~Abhorsen Horosha~*
NET chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
phantom raider chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Man, I haven't read such a great daiyako fic in a real long time, and I'm glad someone still writing it. Keep up the great work! (Takari & Daiyako rules!)
sonicash chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Oh! Oh! Oh! Thank you so much! I love Daiyako's so much... and this was written so perfectly too! You played FF VI? Isn't Cyan and Shadow have the coolest themes? Anywho, please write more... thankies! Laterz, smoochie noochies!
HyperPunkGurl chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
*Cries* What a CUTE fic! I LOVE it girl! Keep up the great work with all your stories! I'm so glad your back and writing again because you are such a GREAT author! *Hugs* and thanks for dedicating this fic to me, it made me really happy_ Well anyways I hope you write more Daiyako fics soon because not to many people write then anymore -_-;;; But this Daiyako makes up for the lack of Daiyako fics_ Again great job, I really love reading your fics_