Reviews for Apology Accepted
JaToya chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Klainofskyberryman. And it is good.
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I like the idea of Klainofskyberryman. This was a nice one shot. :o)
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Nice little one shot there. I can see why it wouldn't leave you alone. I'm glad that in your little future land of Glee that Dave was able to come to terms with how horribly he treated Kurt and that he was able to apologize. And nice little (I'm really saying little a lot aren't I? Haha) sneaking in of Puckelberry and a classic line of course.
Christina2002 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Great one shot.

Glad that Dave apologized to Kurt.

And of course loved the Puckleberry.
Kkaty chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I think this is my favourite one shot you've done

I loved the puckleberry, the karma sutra ect. typical puck and Rachel has no complaints without those books

I love that Rachel has friends and seeing the Kurtchel friendship alive and well makes me happy

Dave - everyone shoves him with Kurt - cant really see it happening but the apology inspired and him having a bf who is aware of his past was different,

I smiled at Dave and his bf it made me happy

Kurt being Pucks boy :-) thats lovely, i can imagine the puckleberryklaine 4some being a regular thing

Blaine *swoon* im slightly obsessive over mr criss so the thought of blaine and puck hanging out makes me wanna squeal lol

fabulous x
idababy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
this came in as an alert on my email JUST NOW so the man up above just sent me a sign to reread this and review it because it deserves from loving :) this won't be as long since well, i'm out of words lately. and i usually save it for CTM :D

SO this? This was uber sweet and cute and like the perfect conclusions for the angst going on around St. Kurt and Devilkrofsky. I liked defensive!Blaine and forgiving Kurt. I don't think R. Murph could have wrote this any better, and I bet when he does, I won't be as satisfied as I was when I read this.

And the added little dust of Puckleberry always make my frigid heart melt, decidely, sexified!Puckleberry is my favorite and clearly you write them, even subtly, amazingly. I adore you. And your take on this. And your venture outside of P/R fics but still sticking true to the best fandom in the world.

I like you a lot? Did I tell you or emphasize that enough? *squishy sneak attack hug* you probably didn't see this review coming huh?
and-im-feelin-good chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
So nice :) I hope they make their peace one day on the show, but I know Dave has a long way to go before that could ever happen. The Puckleberry was adorable, of course.
Tashah04 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Amazing as always bb.

That apology was perfect exactly how i think a grown up Dave would do it. I am so excited about the Klainepuckleberry friendship and this line

"Noah I don't know why you're purchasing 'The Kama Sutra' and 'The Sex Positions Bible'. It's not like we have a problem in that department."

was sheer brilliance i laughed so much at this and the image of Noah smirking as she said it.

Wonderful story. Oh how i wish u wrote for the show.
polarpi chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Very cute story - loved the Klaineofskyberryman interactions :)
ericwills9 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I absolutely loved it. This would be a great way for Dave to apologize on the show. Plus, the added Puckleberry was a lovely touch.
FanofChrisCMaxA1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wonderful story. It would be great if something like this happens on the show.
Lolee Ann chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
If Kurt and Dave's story ended like this I would be SO happy. With both of them happy, even though not together. I have always considered myself a little bit Finchel, but I think you may have swayed me to the dark side of Puckleberry :)
demurelyyours chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I love your Klainofskyberryman (that's definitely a handful!)... I really hope if (when) Karofsky does apologize, it should be like this! And of course, a fic of yours isn't complete without Puckleberry! So thank you for that :)
pixifairyangel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That was really sweet and really nice :) Good job!
JTellersOldLady chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Amazing story :) i could see this happening, i hope the writers actually put something like this in the show cause itd be great :)