Reviews for Delusions, Illusions
Lexicon chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Well gah, of course it HAS to be real otherwise it's just to devastating to comtemplate. Poor Murdock.
Rye chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Great ending and fic

God bless
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Yeah i saw the three ways too, but Im just too fond of happy endings (especially with the team) so Im just gonna think of the most positiv one :)

Anyway, love it and hate it, so much hurt...really I was almost-almost-almost crying...really just wanna hug Murdock Awesome writing like always

Please write more stories, ya rule at it (I know I have told you that before, but I still think you should know that I LOVE YA STORIES)

Please write more
TheFastTalker chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Awesome! I loved it. The emotion that you expressed for Murdock were bang on, I think. Loved the end and how it makes you wonder just a bit if it's "for real".
AutumnOlivia chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Whew! So glad for the update! I know, yes, this could be three different endings, but of course I choose the surface interpretation. The gang back together and Murdock safe once again. Sigh. Thanks so much for finishing! You really built the suspense, I wasn't sure he was going to make it out of that pit alive!
AutumnOlivia chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Liking! LIKING! Try loving! Awesome. So precise, so clear, so angsty, and so downright mean :( those creeps, to our Murdock. Great story, cannot wait for the conclusion . . .
DLB chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Very Shutter Island-esque! Looking forward to the second part!
Tramontana chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Woo, awesome! The tension was built really, really well...when you got to the bit about Templeton Peck being the dead co-pilot's name, that was a real gut-wrencher. The ambiguity of weather Murdock really saw Lynch or not was a nice touch, too. I am sooooooo glad there is a second part coming. Nice work!
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Man that was...oh poor Murdock! That has to be one of my biggest nightmares, that and amnesia. Really scary thought, and for Murdock...wow...poor, poor Murdock.

Anyway, LOVE it...the "profile" on Murodck was - to my big suprise - really good...if the team wasnt real, then I could totally see that as a part of Murdock, it fits, ya know

So happy that you postet another story, loooooove ya stories

Please update soon, keep up the good work, you know I love you cant wait to read more :)