Reviews for You Certainly Aren't
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very beautiful. I only wish more drabbles were as satisfying.
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That, "no man is worth your tears" scene is still one of my all time favorite scenes in the entire series... seeing you take it and building a whole story around that one line is just amazing. I've read hundreds of Merlin fics, and you, by far, have got the whole Arthur-Merlin friendship dynamic down the best. Plus, it's akways great to meet another bromance fan instead of a slasher. I thank you for not only being an amazing writer, but keeping the characters actually IN-character by avoiding all that whole slash angle. They're like brothers, nothing more.

You're definitely going on my fav author list and I'm following you too! :D

I see that you've also updated 'A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing' which I'm excited about, but I'll have to wait till tomorrow to read since it's already super late here again.

(and if any of my reviews are riddled with errors, just wanna mention I'm typing them all up on my phone since my laptop isn't really working at the moment)
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
thats so damn cute...
PissMeOffAndDie chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
There was absolutely no backstory. Luckily, this is one of those stories where you don't need one :D I liked the story, thought Arthur waking up like that made Merlin seem a bit pathetic. No offence intended Merlin! I love you!
5337281 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Shhhhh- Review? Never! "

I love it. Like I loved the last one. Wait, no, it's a different kind of love. Y'know what I love, though? Epic oneshots, which you seem to be wonderful at.
Puffin Person chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very sad. And evil. Once more, I find that I love it.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Little backstory's fine. I love this scene.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awww! That is so sweet and sad! Aww! Awesome story!
Vegetableswillhavetheirrevenge chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wah! You almost made my heart stop for a minute there! I actually thought Arthur was dead!

Brilliantly written (as always). It was short, but it got everything across just perfectly. Loved it.
llLethell chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
...wow.

That was so good! My favourite bit was when Merlin said Arthur could have his heartbeat. *sniff*

Haha and I'm so happy you didn't kill Arthur.

Thanks for writing!
xxDodo chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Aww that was so sad but the end line put a little smile on my face :).

I'm glad Arthur didn't die; I thought it made the whole scene that much more emotional.

Really sweet and heartfelt :). Loved it, as always!

-Dodo
Consiastere chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
aw.

- and i don't think it needed more background story, it is fine as it is.

ha ... i just clicked on the story, not knowing it was you who had wrote this, but then i clicked on the reviews, and saw that ... ehm, word-stringer had written the following: "Oh finally, someone DIDN'T die in your story!" and the first thing i thought was " i bet it's kitty o who wrote this, then ... " and sure enough, it was.

i have gotten used to you're ... liking in killing people. XD(and hurting them ... etc, etc.)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
ahhh i thought he was dead wow great job
pancakesareyummy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
There could have been more background plot, but I think it worked much better without. Nice and simple. Great one-shot! Without too much, really captured the scene. Great job! :)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
so sad. i wonder what happen to them. Thank god arthur survive