Reviews for Entwined Vigil
Vicious Pink chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
You and your dream sequences! (Just kidding.) You write them so fluidly. It's easy to visualize what's going on, even with it being in the realm of surreal. I find it a painstaking process to write dreams, so credit where credit's due here: Fantastically written dream imagery in your story. Excellent stuff!
Vicious Pink chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Oh, nice. More Kara POV, which I love. She's as sweet and caring and aware of her environment and the people in it as ever, so I hope when Gwyn awakes she'll take it easy on the poor moon princess for a change. She'd be damn lucky to have Kara as a sister-in-law.

Lena is great here. Best guest appearance so far in your stories. Besides Rulakir. ;)
augmentedfourth chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I'm so glad Rhys (and Lena) made an appearance here, as I always thought it was rather silly that they don't appear in the 3rd generation and it was a nice surprise to see them in your story. They're not that old! I really liked your portrayal of Rhys here - he seems to have mellowed just slightly in his old age, but is self-aware enough to remember what he was like in his youth and doesn't like seeing the same traits in his son and grandson.

I'm curious to find out what's going on with Laya.
Vicious Pink chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I really liked the appearance of Rhys and Lena in your story. Interesting take on the effects of releasing Dark Force (really well-written description of the demon, too), what with it causing Laya and Gwyn to go catatonic. Hopefully cooler heads between the men will prevail before Adan is off on his adventure again. He's understandably angry, but perhaps Grandpa can offer some more of his sage advice and perspective on the situation at hand.

Looking forward to the rest of the adventure! :)