Reviews for Fishing for Dummies
Elly chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
heyo! so I realize this is like super duoer late but I just t Netflix and was surprised to find chicago cod on there. It was my all time favorite show and I still am not over that it is gone :( anywayys I have be on the search for wysocki/evers fics since I found the show again and can't find any. But then I found yours and got excited. Would you ever consider adding to this one? It is literally the only one out there and I like how it's going so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
ho my god lolololololol i love it so much
Amy chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
There definitely needs to be more of this ;)
tyhyin chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
GOD YES! I agree totally about these two, I've been searching for ages for fic for these two and only just thought to check on here and yours is the only one.

Is it gonna be full-fledged slash, please :D.

There's be a The Chicago Code marathon on Sky1 today and the way Jarek and Caleb wear their clothes and look at each other. Gezus. Are bullet proof vests supposed to be so damn sexy.
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is really good

Please write more XD
kenken97 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
O.O I'm in love with this! I'm just going to get to the point and beg for another chapter. Please make another chapter!
Disaray chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
You really should write more of this! I have been trying to find for Chicago Code fanfiction.
Silver War chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
You HAVE to write more, and fast! I don't usually ship slash that much but I really see this pairing.
nolime chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
the second fanfic in this fandom and it's really atmospheric. thank you!
krynny chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
love it you so rule the writing is well done top notch and just great. thanks for writing such great stories.

hugs and kisses