Reviews for Someone to Watch Over Me
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Your story is going pretty good. I would like to see where you take this. Now for some constructive criticism. I noticed a couple of wrong words when reading this toward the end and some earlier, or maybe the earlier ones were another story by someone else not sure on it. However this line, "I'll be back in a minuet," should have read, "I'll be back in a minute." I think a Minuet is a late 17th and early 19th century ball room dance. One of the other word use error I think was in one of the previous chapters. I think you meant for Jack and Angle to each use the word "quite," you had them say, "quiet." I would have to reread the story to find it for sure. I've read so many chapters of so many stories lately that I maybe confusing this story for another when it came to that error. The last one I spotted in this chapter was the use of "of" when I think you meant to use, "off."

Lately I've noticed thinks like this in several stories by other authors too. I only bring it up, because when I take the time to have my father, a part-time professional editor, look over things I've written he catches my similar errors. I think after him pointing them out to me I seem to spot them easier in others' works before I do in my own. That's one of the reasons my updates are slower than others'.