Reviews for Oh, the joy
Kynia chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I thought you kept everyone ins very good character. Especially Sierra and Cody. I mean, Sierra isn't exactly stupid as one would lead to believe. The flow of the story was very good actually.

Wish there was more stories of these two well written like this.
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
EPICNESS! Oh, the Joy of reading this story. It was sooo ADORABLE and CUTE and FUNNY and just EPIC. :)
can't think chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
i thought it was cute and funny. it was good, but you might need a beta reader since you're still learning English. there were a few grammar and spelling errors.

i must point out at least one mistake I noticed you kept making. "preety" is spelled "pretty".
Darkmist914 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Spelling is a little bit shaky, but the story is AWESOME! I don't normally like Sierra/Noah, but I do now!
Twilight Cat 64 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
You did an awesome job writing this! All of the characters were in character, especially Noah. Many of his lines/observations made me snicker. Sierra's facts on the other campers were also pretty funny. (good reason for Duncan to be afraid XD)

*TwiCat*
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That was a very good Noah/Sierra fic. The characters weren't OOC, because I always think about Noah as being the type that if one person try to warm up to him, he could be a nice friend, even if sometimes he teases them for fun (the beginning with him snarking in thoughts at everyone was good) and the addition fan-made information is pretty believable, but I think it'd be scary to know someone even more stalking than Sierra, lol. That was a good job!