Reviews for The Razgriz Aces
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 39 . 5/11/2014
This was such an amazing story! I loved it so much! I can't wait for your Ace Combat zero story!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 34 . 5/11/2014
I love this chapter so much! Let me guess, that Chopper since he, 'Henry' is mentioning a girl he used to like and Razgriz, I hope with her psychic abilities she realizes that it might be Chopper, but I have a feeling that will be later.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
Amazing chapter! You really made this story much more interesting than the game because not only you gave Blaze a different personality, but you gave such amazing Star Wars analogies I thought I was going to die! It was that good!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 25 . 5/10/2014
Wow, I can't believe that M√ľnchen is a city in Belka and some cities in Osea are not only named after real US cities, but have similar accents and city names according to their geographical locations and not to mention movies and politicians , I love this story so much!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Great story! I can't believe that Chopper is having a nightmare of his girlfriend being miserable over what will happen in the future, looks like Chopper is a psychic too!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 20 . 5/10/2014
Wow, I am really impressed by her psychic abilities, blaze could already feel the other 'Belka' before they even knew!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
This was also my least favorite chapter, when I actually first played the game, I thought Chopper died because I didn't provide air support for him, but when I found out it was part of the game I got so depressed I stopped playing the game for several days since I was so emotionally attached to his whole game.

I love how you story, however you offer a glimmer of hope since you mention that Chopper's canopy opened up, which means he may survive, I wish the best for blaze and all of Razgriz. Thank you so much for this story!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
That is so sad, that Blaze is having nightmares of what will happen over November City, maybe she really is psychic. I just hope that she is wrong and what she dreams and what happened in the video game doesn't happen in real life.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
great chapter! I loved the part where Chopper gave the enemy squad plane the middle finger, that has to be the funniest part I have ever seen it Top Gun, that was one of the parts that actually made me laugh close to tears. I love that movie so much! Just wish Goose didn't have to die.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Great Chapter! I love your story so much! I love how you made Blaze a female over a male, since this makes it that more interesting. Thank you so much for writing perhaps one of the best Ace Combat fanfics ever!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I love this story so much! Does your version on the Osean Federation take place in Strangereal, or is Osea the United States in this story?
Guest chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
Area B7R
engineer chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Grunder industries
pj'savenger chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Patrick James
KeyBladeMidight chapter 42 . 1/6/2013
The preview's seems really good. Ace Combat Zero has to be my favorite game in the series. The thing I'm most curious about, however, is what kind of ace you'll make Jason. Will he be the knight, solider, or mercenary? Or, true to Larry's words, will he be a true ace?
And I also noticed that the reporter sounded a lot like Genette. I'm glad to know that's I'm not going crazy.