Reviews for The Razgriz Aces
Grunder industries
pj'savenger chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Patrick James
KeyBladeMidight chapter 42 . 1/6/2013
The preview's seems really good. Ace Combat Zero has to be my favorite game in the series. The thing I'm most curious about, however, is what kind of ace you'll make Jason. Will he be the knight, solider, or mercenary? Or, true to Larry's words, will he be a true ace?
And I also noticed that the reporter sounded a lot like Genette. I'm glad to know that's I'm not going crazy.
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 42 . 1/1/2013
Ohh snap hahaha long time no see… write… ohh you understand, lol.
I can’t wait; really, I hope you can post this story soon.

Also, late but... Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
Still haven’t read your PJ&O fics; don’t want to spoil the books for me yet hahaha; just finished the first, and half of the second book. Will get to your fics eventually :)

The preview looked pretty solid and interesting keep it up!
L8r. ;)
Ben Webster chapter 42 . 1/1/2013
GIVE ME MORE!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 42 . 1/1/2013
Well, it ended, a quick epilogue, but managed to do the things it supposed to do, hehe. Again, I found this premise to be what attracted me to the fic, and now you can use the lessons you learned in AC0 (basically I wish I could see more correspondece on how military works in reality and in your story). Again, good work!
Noctis Eternus chapter 42 . 1/1/2013
let me guess. You're going to make Jason (Demon Lord) tell his missions like a story to Blaze and Genette from 3rd person for a portion of most if not all chapters. You're then going to go into 1st person with Jason (As the Demon Lord) through his missions. If that's right then I'm good.

Also i have a couple of questions:

1. How are you going to do the whole mercenary/solider/knight thing they had in the game or are you just gonna get rid of it altogether.

2. I'm tipping that you're going to let pixy and PJ use the planes they used in the game (F-15 Strike Eagle and F-16 Fighting Falcon respectively). But what about Jason will he use his default aircraft (F-15) or will he use a variety of aircraft?
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 41 . 10/29/2012
Holy Razgriz Wisegirl502! hahahaha. One of the most touching and well written stories I have read so far; just mind blowing.
Great character development, action packed story with some goofy and hilarious moments, and extremely good at making the readers actually feel and react to the emotions and feelings displayed. One word Epic!
I will gladly read any other AC fics you come up with. Keep up the good work ;)
Thanks for “distracting me” (in a good way) from daily life hahaha.

P.S. I just started reading The Lightning Thief, really good book so far, thanks for pointing them out to me. I will most definitely read your PJ&O fics.
Headstrong91 chapter 41 . 10/29/2012
I was reading the reveiws and i'm like 'I better be -ing on here...' Haha! I absolutely loved this story. It is by far the BEST story i have ever read, both by real authors, or simple fanfiction writers. It was touching, exciting, detailed, and every other positive adjective i couldn't think of! This will be, by far, my favorite story for a while to come.
Headstrong91 chapter 38 . 10/29/2012
Dahhaahhh! I LOVED her reaction. There is always that one thing the proves it all. I could actually conjure up blazes face in my mind. It was that detailed. Great chapter!
killsjoys chapter 41 . 10/28/2012
I gotta say one of the best story's written that i have read. If u do write about AC6 that would be so cool. I have to say it again awesome story.
Doran Maya chapter 41 . 10/28/2012
Good close to a good story. I only wish those in the world who like AC5 and do not know of FanFiction discover it quickly. They are missing out!

I definitely have you an author alert so I can know the instant the sequel and prequel are released. I await such a day.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 41 . 10/28/2012
Can't wait for more. :)
kyuubi archsage chapter 40 . 10/28/2012
Congratulations on finishing this story. It has been a joy to read your version of AC5. You kept me hooked with the humor and the suspense of whether Blaze was going to snap or not. Good luck on your other stories.