Reviews for Ever After
Bkwrmchar chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
WOW! Awesome one-shot! Thank You.
neweldi chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Thanks, I like it :)
rmpcmfan chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Wow, just wow! I just found this storyand it was so awesome, so well written, I hung on every word, savoring it, hoping it wouldn't end, but what an ending! I have to read more of your stories.
Leasentme chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
All I have to say is wow! Just fucking wow!
femina.lillith chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
this is such an amazing story...!

I cried myself out at least a couple times...

really really lovely and special one!
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
if only the show could have taken the path like the one in your story... Thank you for giving us this nice AU world to live through and enjoy! Appreciated!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I love the happy ending you gave Emily and JJ. I bow to your talent )
worstliarever chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was awesome! I was hoping that someone out there dealt with the disappearance of Emily. I think you dealt with it really well. Perhaps better than the writers on the show, :-)
karatam chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
That was just lovely, thanks for sharing it with us :)
ninjaboicm chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Excellent! Really enjoyed your take on it. If only they were together, well at least they are both coming back to the show!
calzonaobessed chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This was so heartfelt return.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Absolutely loved it. I really liked the poetic nature if your writing.
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This was amazing.

"Lauren" gave me a lot of mixed feelings - most of which can be divided into one of two categories: "FUUUUUU CBS" and "HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AWESOME."

Without JJ or Prentiss, the show doesn't have much draw for me anymore, but I gotta hand it to the writers: the whole storyline was probably the best they've done in a while, and if they HAD to write Prentiss off the show, that was probably the best way to do it.

Anyway, I really loved this fic. It resolved things in a really satisfying manner for me. You didn't push too hard for things to wrap up too neatly. It's obvious that both JJ and Emily have a lot of emotional trauma to work through, and who knows what lies ahead for them with Emily's loose ends Interpol and the Agency. But despite all of this, you ended things on a distinctly hopeful note: something my fangirl heart can appreciate.

Something I really loved was the way you took things back to Emily's "compartmentalizing" response. JJ isn't a profiler, but she spends enough time around them and to have picked up more than a few of the tricks and it makes sense that Emily's answer was always in the back of her mind, bothering her.

I also loved the notes. Nothing too heavy-handed, too purple, too cliched. JJ's was simple and straightforward, while still careful. But Emily's was really beautiful - "No words..." It accomplished a lot. Did a great job of driving home the seriousness of things, the caution both of them have to take and how hard it would be to find yourself in that situation. Being apart from the people you love most in the world, in order to keep them safe. And the fact that she chose to write something so personally significant to her and JJ just added another layer to it.

Aside from the pure story-related stuff, there was a lot I really enjoyed from a writer's standpoint. You did a great job of keeping things tight and concise. Alternating between events of the past and this point two years in the future was a nice touch, particularly because you pulled it off so well. It felt like every single line had a specific purpose - nothing was extraneous.

I think there might have been more I wanted to say, and if that's the case I'm sure I'll remember it later when it's useless to both of us. For some reason this review was kind of hard to write. I try to submit feedback that's in depth and specific, but to be honest it was pretty hard to gather my thoughts. I'm sure it has something to do with how wrecked my brain is after a truly hellish work week. But also - let me put it like this: have you ever had really great sex with someone? And you wanna do the pillow talk and the cuddling but you can barely stay awake, let alone focus enough to form coherent sentences because holy damn, that was some truly epic lovin'? Okay. This is, like, the fanfiction equivalent of that problem.

*blinks*

Right. Well.

TL;DR

You write good words.

PS: if there is anything I could ever do to convince you to write MORE in this universe I would probably do anything short of class B felonies. Just sayin'

-Orange
Scoobydum chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is SERIOUSLY the BEST post "Lauren" (or maybe just CM Fic) I've read.

I am now officially considering this to be the REAL ending to what was a horrible season 6.

Thank you and I really hope that you write many more CM fics.

I am now off to your page to read (and re-read) your other CM fics.
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This story was AMAZING! Just so beautiful, I actually shed a tear. I could feel JJ's pain, and I was SO happy when the team finally met her. This was a brilliant story, great job.