Reviews for Journey Of Our Lives
Guest chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
That was a beautiful ending for this pezberry story please do another one
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow dude, how have i not read this before? Where have you been hiding?

I'm in love with Pezberry at the moment and this is just brilliant, i can't wait to read more and i actually can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! This seriously rocks, dude D

Thank you so much for putting my story on alert, i never woulda found this if you hadn't! Keep on writing, dude )
dogsrock7699 chapter 14 . 6/2/2011
Awww! I absolutly love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
I was confused as to why they broke up but, oh well, they're back together now, so I guess it doesn't matter. Fun times.
JackyKay chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
hmm, I wonder why they broke up. was is Santana's or Rachel's fault?
white horse stories chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
oh no, they broken up!
JackyKay chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Oh My! Brittany really needs a filter!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
It's so cute how domestic they are (walking Scoot).
kiarcheo chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
A puppy XD

And Rachel getting breadstick...I bet it was Santana's best bday ever :)
JackyKay chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Poor Santana, based on Blame It On The Alcohol, we all pretty much know that Rachel is a rowdy drunk, but now she has to be the one to take care of her. Aww.

I tried reviewing the last chapter several times, but it would not let me. I think it is very sweet that Santana wanted to make it special for Rachel. I also really love when "I Love You", is like a big part of a relationship, I hate it when people just date for days, and already have been saying "I love You", I always kind of want to yell at them "You don't her/him!"

Write more soon please.
dogsrock7699 chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
i really love it! amazing!
JackyKay chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Aww, I was seriously expecting Santana to be the one who complained about Finn, getting to sing with Rachel. Though that display in the hall was cute, she just snapped at him. Can't wait to read more!
kiarcheo chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
So glad that they got back together...and I loved that Santana was honest (and that she stopped in time)
kiarcheo chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I like it more when they are in order, but if you get an idea for a earlier episode...who cares! Write it!

I love nervous!Santana...how did the meeting go?
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW

Santana wanting to be the first to wish Rachel happy birthday XD

Now I'm curious to know what they talked about, and how is that Santana likes Rachel so much