Reviews for 12 Moments
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is really cute :) I love it. Nice writing.
ZeebaDeeba chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
This. Was. Adorable! Loved it! :D
Emily31594 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very nice :)
Crazy4Klaine chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
OMG! This is so perfect and sweet:) I cried so many times during this episode...

...OK, so I only cried when Kurt did, but still! And it's really weird, every time Kurt/Chris cries or gets even the slightest bit sad, I cry. I was shaking with sobs when Kurt sang Blackbird.

Anyway, this is amazing and I lobed it! I am definitely favoriting it!
history-writer86 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hehe. Good job with this. I really liked it, especially Blaine's thought process. Oh, and thanks for the headers before each scene; it helped keep track of the events.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Very nice. This is why I want a spin off that is just about the Warblers, for more moments like this!
ARTs Ninja Pal chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Yeah I can totally see these little scenes in the episode, aww cute I have to say that:) keep it up!
GreatPretending chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
D'aww. That was so cute! :D
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awww, yay, lots of people filled in the blanks for what they thought the post kliss that we got cruelly cut off from by Mercedes progressed into, but nobody has ever attempted to fill in the blanks and missing scenes around the entire episode before. Great work! It really flushes the story out and makes it even better than it was before! I approve!
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I loved this *-* It was really sweet!
AprilShowers87 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I liked this! you should totally do this for all of the upcoming episodes!
Emberwillow14 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
this is perfectly adorable...I really hope to see more Klaine from you, because you rock :D

Em ]
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That was adorable! I really liked it. Great job. :D
Secrets of the Fall chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I loved this, and OMG, Tuesday's episode was amazing :)