Reviews for Free As A Bird
And I ship them chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Update please! Breaks my heart because it's almost 2015 and you haven't updated since! I'm gonna. Cry! And why did that girl say that John cheated on Sadie? HE DIDNT DID HE !? Omg please they are meant to be don't do this
music anomaly chapter 26 . 3/7/2014
Poor Sadie, she got deported AND John cheated on her, sad indeed.
Nyx chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
Woo update! Woah plot twist. I really wanna know what happens, and what John is going to do about Sadie. The story is getting even more interesting. Please please update soon ok, this story is fantastic and one of my favourite beatles fanfics. Thank you for carrying on with it and not abandoning it - your updates are very appreciated!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/22/2014
Wow, interesting twist! Do continue!
I think about this story every now and then and it's funny to me how between your updates, my life has completely changed in some way. I've been having a tough time lately but I really appreciate how your story is always there and makes me forget for a little while. Thank you.
protected-silverspoon chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
You can't leave it here! Just when we thought it was happily ever after T.T PLEASE UPDATE!
Thebeatles36922 chapter 26 . 1/19/2014
Can I just say that I've followed this story since it started and oh my god. Thank you so much for not totally abandoning us! I love it 3
SideshowJazz1 chapter 26 . 1/19/2014
America, huh? Please update soon, I really want to know what happened!
Beatle Dirt chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
So glad to see you've updated! This is my favorite fanfic, I'm obsessed! The characters are fantastic, and like the previous reviewer stated you did well with Johns trust issues! Hazzah!
GAbbyIsLove chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
Wow I really love the end to this!
Great insight into John's trust issues, by the way. It really lets me into the character.
I feel like your writing improves with every chapter! :)
Thanks for keeping this going! This story's great! I can't wait to see what happens with the boys' fame, with Stu, and with John and Sadie's relationship!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 25 . 11/1/2013
I feel a bit sorry for John. He's had to endure a lot, especially at this age. Update soon!
KissMyBassSutcliffe chapter 24 . 9/27/2013
wow this is amazing as usual but damn girl it's been a while! haha says the girl who hasn't updated hers in months. But ugh ;_; can I just marry Stu? Heh and do you have a wattpad
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 24 . 9/7/2013
Are you planning on vanishing for another 6 months or can I hope for an earlier update for this story? I seriously can't wait to read on :)))
JamesWinstonParkinHarrisonLOVE chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
OK. I've read until here. And I won't read on now. (I gotta go to bed. Tomorrow I'll read on.) Normally when I discover stories I read them and don't review till the end. BUT! This chapter was bloody BRILLIANT! Really! Ok. I don't know what to write now. I think I'm quite out of words. Anyway this story is wonderful.
GAbbyIsLove chapter 24 . 9/3/2013
Very good, as always! Interesting way of showing the fear in Sadie's childhood and how traumatizing it was. Aw sweet goodbye to Annie, as well!
Can't wait for Sadie and John to reunite and see where he and 'the Moondogs' go! :)
I always look forward to a new chapter, keep writing!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 24 . 9/3/2013
I just hope Ms Kollins didn't go after Sadie. Update soon!