Reviews for Edge
Merlin's Starry Underpants chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Aww, this was so... AHHH I can't explain the feeling, it's too much to put into words.
Kathy chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Jfk this was so sad! It brought a ton of my shipping feels back and now I want moooore! Seriously though Angel Beats doesn't have nearly enough fics, much less Naoi x Otonashi, and I'd be forever thankful if you wrote more!
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
i love this! so much.
PrettyKittyKura chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
here comes the tears again

i just finished the series angel beats, and wanted to see what people thought/wrote about Naoi, and this I think is a perfect portrayal of him. The ending of angels beats had me sobbing, honestly, and this brought the tears back. But in a good way, I guess.
Anyway, your writing is simply amazing and this was a great little snipet of what i believe goes on in Naoi's mind.
historicMelatonin chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Gosh, that end always makes me cry. Naoi is kawaii!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
this is so sweet and touching good job... more plz?
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
*sniffle sniffle* I cried twice during this whole series. When Otonashi died, and when Naoi disappeared. DD: IT WAS SO FREAKING SAD. IT WAS LIKE... yeah, sad. DD':

I'm glad someone wrote these two though. I mean... it's totally obvious that Naoi has the hots for Otonashi. owo
Emeraldd chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I. LOVE. THIS. !

I have been hoping that this happen looooong time ago! This go to my FF's NOW :D
Zuza chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is so beautiful.. I loved the way you described Naoi perfectly.. 3
Chibi Cho no Gaara chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I know it's stupid, but I cried at the end T_T

Great job, really
Prussian Approved chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Cute :3 I thought Naoi(God I love that name!) kinda did have a little crush on him. LOL. Like Hinata.
Lashun-Masxira chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
A beautiful interpretation of Naoi's point of view. There was even a touch of humor when you mentioned his hatred for Hinata and I teared up at the end. The last episode makes me cry every time I watch it.

Adding this to my favs by the way. I love it!