Reviews for Never Gonna Leave This Bed
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Gawd that was awesomazing. Almost a year old, but so awesome. *heart* I love it. And yeah, I cried too. :]
cassi chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
i love this! Glee is my favorite show, Klaine is my fav. couple and fav, thing ever, Maroon 5 is my fav. band, and Never Gonna Leave This Bed is my fav. song so tis is all of my favorite things in one! love it!
Orange-Coyote chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Great job! :D

I love the song so I had to read this fic when I saw it and I'm glad I did.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awwww, I DON'T WANT KURT TO LEAVE DALTON EITHER! WAAAAAAAAAAAH! THE WARBLERS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN NEW DIRECTIONS! ARGH! Great fic though. I love the fluff and angst mixture present in this.
Gleek90 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I think this is a nice story. I am anxiously awaiting the next episode of Glee so we can have the question "Why is Kurt transferring back?" answered. They have really done a great job keeping that hush hush, darn them! :) I keep thinking money will be the big issue, but we shall see. Thank you for sharing this, it really is very sweet.
Kaylee chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I usually don't comment all that much, but this was absolutely wonderful. You really had their voices down and it made it quite easily believable. I love it.
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh my Lord, that was SO SWEET! I loved It 33333333 I'm hoping something like this will happen!
iHamster chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh, this was such a great story! good job!
Secrets of the Fall chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I loved this story, very good :)
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I really loved this. A lot. Amazing writing and plot. Thank you so much for sharing. Great job. 3
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
:O ! Love this thanks now im crying haha but its a good cryso your forgiven
Washuuwa chapter 1 . 3/20/2011