Reviews for Lost Cause
wufiei chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was pretty amazing. I kind of wish you'd continue but I guess your story, your decision. Keep up the good work.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I really like this. It's good.
Scholorly Vagrant chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Well, that was an interesting one-shot. I actually didn't see the pig becoming a man & wanting revenge coming at all. Well done.
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Well this was interesting read. It actually gave me a shiver, great job!
DiMeraslover chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Short but excellent. The old bat is dead. I don't know why she did it. I don't care. My money on Ryouga to end her misrable life.
flamingbunnies chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
That was a very chilling story. I loved it, even if it made me a little scared. Great to see you up with another oneshot!
Bree R chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Damn...that was intriguing. Original too as far as i know. Usually its 'Ranko' who comes back for revenge on these but you went in a totally different and ultimately even more horrifying direction. Nice work with that really nice work with that. Does lead me to wonder how the other 'curses' are coping though. I can respect you not wanting to continue things but that is an idea of what you could explore if you wanted. Anyway, really nice writing and a great work. Added to my favorites.
flinn chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh wow, this is a really interesting piece. And, I think you made it even more powerful by making it a one-shot. Good job.